DiNovo, Thomas J.
Address: 54 State St. Ste. 900, Albany, NY 12207
Lawyer Firm: O’Connell & Aronowitz PC
|Areas of Practice||Personal Injury Litigation, Civil Litigation|
Tom is a senior partner in our Litigation department and practices almost exclusively in the area of Personal Injury Litigation. He represents clients who have sustained serious injuries as a result of accidents, product liability and professional malpractice in both State and Federal Courts. He has secured several multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements throughout New York and neighboring states. He is involved in the representation of clients at examinations before trial, various court proceedings and as trial counsel. He is known for his thoroughness and attention to detail, particularly in handling complex product liability and professional negligence matters.
Tom has lectured at seminars sponsored by the New York State Bar Association on various topics regarding personal injury litigation, and has also lectured to the National Academy of Forensic Engineers on topics including the use of forensic animation and expert witness testimony. He has co-authored articles on forensic animation for the Journal of the National Academy of Forensic Engineers.
Tom has been named to the 2018 Upstate New York Super Lawyers list, a distinction earned by less that 5% of attorneys in the state. He has consecutively earned an "AV-Preeminent" rating by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards. He is a regular guest commentator on local radio shows, including TALK 1300 AM. As a Certified New York State Emergency Medical Technician, Tom is personally committed to supporting Emergency Service Providers in our local community. He acts as general counsel to several local emergency response organizations and has also provided continuing education programs to a number of EMS organizations and fire departments.
Very active in the community, Tom has served for many years on the Board and then Executive Board for local little league organizations. He serves as a member of the Board of Trustees at Christian Brothers Academy, and an all-boys LaSallian Jr/Sr high school. His community service activities also included volunteering to present safety programs to local high school students as part of a national End Districted Driving campaign.
Other lawyers in Albany, Georgia
- Rowley, David C. - 3 views
- Brown, R. Lee Jr. - 7 views
- Kordich, Kyle N. - 2 views
- Smith, L. Clayton Jr. - 9 views
- Shevy, Patricia J. - 0 views
- Strickland, Donald E. (Bo) Jr. - 4 views
- Meyers, Richard M. - 1 views
- Casserly, Timothy E. - 2 views
- Picotte, Susan Carroll - 0 views
- Garland, David A. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Albany, Georgia
- Sullivan, Jeffrey - 13 views
- Duskin, Edgar (Whit) Jr. - 8 views
- Breault, Adam M. - 11 views
- DePaolo, Aaron M. - 9 views
- Potts, Kellan B - 18 views
- Weekley, Roland - 9 views
- Ryan, Kathleen M. - 8 views
- McDermott, Michael P. - 12 views
- Krzykowski, Brian P. - 9 views
- Barclay, Kathleen A. - 9 views