Donovan, Michael J.
Address: One East Washington Suite 1200, Phoenix, AZ 85004
Lawyer Firm: Polsinelli PC
|Areas of Practice||Science and Technology, Patent|
Michael Donovan concentrates his practice in the area of intellectual property. He focuses his practice on patent preparation and prosecution for biological, biochemical, biotechnological, biomedical, and prosthetic device patents in the U.S. and abroad. In the area of prosthectic technologies, Mr. Donovan has experience in prosthetic limbs, prosthetic limb interface sytems, and other rehabilitative-related technologies.
In addition to Mr. Donovan’s legal education, he has extensive experience in multiple research fields, including immunology and microbiology. During his undergraduate work at the University of Michigan, Mr. Donovan conducted research on transcriptional regulation of Vibrio cholerae toxin subunits.
During Mr. Donovan’s graduate work at the University of Notre Dame, he concentrated his research on the immune response to different pathogens, including malaria. Mr. Donovan carried out experiments investigating both the innate and adaptive immune responses using human and murine models. Mr. Donovan’s research experience exposed him to techniques in many fields, including immunology, molecular biology, cell biology, biochemistry, animal modeling, and stem cells.
Other lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Csontos, James L. - 1 views
- Ducharme, Wayne B. - 13 views
- Fleischmann, Mitchell W. - 8 views
- Glady, Edward R. Jr. - 4 views
- Verstegen, Keely - 7 views
- Esler, Margaret Olek - 0 views
- Taylor, Emily R. - 3 views
- Slepian, Steven D. - 4 views
- Froderman, Troy B. - 1 views
- Hebert, John J. - 5 views
Popular lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Stanley, Andrew C. - 14 views
- Torrens, Daniel - 10 views
- Whiteman, Blake E. - 17 views
- Flaherty, Brian M. - 11 views
- Orcutt, Anne M. - 31 views
- Steenblik, Gerrit M. - 14 views
- Israel, Kyle A. - 10 views
- Isaac, Elliot Spencer - 11 views
- Guttilla, Phillip P. - 18 views
- Swick, J. Taylor - 18 views