Drucks, Howard E.
Address: 1125 Atlantic Avenue Suite 320, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Lawyer Firm: Cooper Levenson Attorneys at Law
|Areas of Practice||Commercial Litigation and Disputes|
Serving in an “Of Counsel” role to the firm, Howard Drucks, brings extensive experience in representing individual and corporate clients in all types of commercial litigation and disputes. His work includes a special concentration in valuation litigation.
He has appeared before state and federal trial and appellate courts in a wide variety of matters, representing both public agencies and property owners in property tax appeals and cases of Eminent Domain. Howard is also experienced in representing clients in tort and contract cases. In his work as a Deputy Attorney General for the Division of Criminal Justice, he represented the state of New Jersey in criminal investigations, trials and appeals before the New Jersey Supreme Court and the Third Circuit Court of Appeals en banc.
His is author of an article on Modes of Assessing Casino Properties published in Michael Pollock’s Gaming Industry Observer, a leading trade publication of the casino industry. He also is a frequent lecturer, and has appeared in that capacity before the Philadelphia Board of Assessors on Appraisal Practices.
Howard is a graduate of Rutgers University (B.A., 1967) and Seton Hall University (J.D., 1972). He was a member of the Seton Hall Law Review, which published two of his articles. Howard was admitted to the bar in New Jersey in 1972.
New Jersey Outlook: Governor’s AC Proposal has Multiple Precedents in State’s History Gaming Industry Observer
Other lawyers in Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Juffe, Joel S. - 2 views
- Niedelman, Louis - 11 views
- Wasilauskas, Victor P. III - 1 views
- Stilwell, Warren O. - 2 views
- Donio, William S. - 13 views
- Salad, Robert E. - 4 views
- Browndorf, Eric A. - 14 views
- Lai, Roger - 5 views
- Melville, Yolanda N. - 3 views
- Tomljenovic, Alyson M. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Kaplan, Rona Z. - 4 views
- Prinz, Kelli A. - 6 views
- Shenkman, Fredric L. - 4 views
- Jacobs, Edwin J. Jr. - 4 views
- Wolfe, Kenneth D. - 6 views
- Levenson, Lloyd D. - 5 views
- Salad, Michael L. - 7 views
- Houck Elco, Amy L. - 8 views
- Rosa, Ronald A. - 5 views
- Rudley, Amy E. - 5 views