Dubs, Joshua E.
Address: Cathedral Park Tower 37 Franklin Street Suite 1000, Buffalo, NY 14202
Lawyer Firm: Webster & Dubs, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Appeals, Civil Litigation, Corporate/LLC Formation, Criminal/DWI Defense, Guardianship, Judgment Enforcement, Landlord/Tenant, Probate/Estate Administration, Real Estate, Traffic Tickets, Wills and Trusts|
Josh is originally from the great state of Rhode Island. He grew up there, graduating cum laude from Rocky Hill School in 2000. From there he attended Union College in Schenectady, New York. While at Union, he was a member of Alpha Epsilon Pi, wrote for the newspaper, Concordiensis, and participated in clubs such as Mountebanks (the student-run theatre group), the German Klub, UBGLAD (the Gay-Straight Alliance), and was a member of the Student Judiciary Committee.
Josh graduated from Union in 2004 with a Bachelor’s Degree in History and Performance Art, with a minor in German. Following a brief stint as a reporter for a newspaper in Great Barrington, Massachusetts, Josh returned to Rhode Island to work as an IT Technician for Ocean State Job Lot.
Josh enrolled at the State University of New York at Buffalo Law School in 2005. While there, Josh became active in Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International, worked on the Buffalo Public Interest Law Journal, and worked for the Office of Development, eventually being promoted to the department’s Graduate Assistant. Josh received his Juris Doctor degree from UB in 2008. After being admitted to practice law in the State of New York in February, 2009, Josh hung up a shingle, opening the Law Offices of Joshua Dubs on March 6, 2009.
Josh lives in North Tonawanda, New York, with his wife, Lauren, and their cat, Sunny. A die-hard and devoted fan of the New England Patriots, Josh also enjoys writing, playing guitar, playing golf, and traveling. In his spare time, Josh is a Certified Football Official, officiating football games from little league to high school level all over Western New York.
Josh is proud to be a member of the American Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association, the Bar Association of Erie County, the Bar Association of Niagara County, the Bar Association of the Tonawandas, the New York State Defenders’ Association, the Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York (WNY Chapter), the Niagara Frontier Alumni Association of Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International, and the UB Law School GOLD Group.
Other lawyers in Buffalo, New York
- Halagan, Robert S. - 0 views
- Leberer, Jamie Griebner Esq. - 32 views
- Gillette, Katherine A. - 3 views
- Reina, Jeffrey F. - 5 views
- McCarthy, Kevin D. - 4 views
- Lotempio, Frank L. Jr. - 0 views
- Pidanick, Chad T. - 1 views
- Weisbeck, Richard P. Jr. - 11 views
- Herberger, Michael J. - 0 views
- Hawthorne, Tina M. Esq. - 0 views
Popular lawyers in Buffalo, New York
- Freedman, Maryann Saccomando - 11 views
- Kornacki, Paul B. - 13 views
- Ziske, Robert E. - 8 views
- O’Reilly, Patrick C. - 9 views
- Vance, Paul A Esq. - 12 views
- Ginter, Justin D. - 10 views
- Olson, Heather - 7 views
- Dubs, Joshua E. - 8 views
- Wischerath, Melissa D. - 16 views
- Faust, George - 33 views
Most rated lawyers in Buffalo, New York
- Plewinski, Andrew B. - 0 votes
- Freedman, Maryann Saccomando - 0 votes
- Schiavone, Michael - 0 votes
- Makowski, Matthew J. - 0 votes
- Joyce, Paul G. - 0 votes
- Laczkowski, Julie A. - 0 votes
- Gruber, J. Mark - 0 votes
- Gallaher, D. Patrick - 0 votes
- Faltas, Karoline R. - 0 votes
- Burnham, Thomas C. - 0 votes