Dunn, Jeffrey M.
Address: 456 Fulton Street Suite 425, Peoria, IL 61602
Lawyer Firm: Murphy & Dunn PC
|Areas of Practice||Family Law, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Property Issues|
Jeffrey M. Dunn is a partner at Murphy & Dunn, P.C. He is also an experienced trial attorney capable of taking on any issue and winning your divorce, custody or family law matter. He has handled every type of family law case you can think of, including custody, divorce, maintenance, removal, child support, visitation, college expenses, father’s rights, paternity and legal separation. He is also a Guardian ad Litem who represents children’s best interests in custody cases.
Mr. Dunn has been working at the law firm for the past 16 years since he was in college. He started working during the summers and continued throughout law school and thereafter. He is now a full partner handling as many cases as Mr. Murphy and handling them as well. Together, the team of attorneys and paralegals at Murphy & Dunn, P.C. cannot be beat. No other firm will work as hard or as long on your case to get you the result you want and deserve.
Jeffrey M. Dunn is the lead attorney for the Pekin, Illinois office. He handles cases out of both the Pekin and Peoria offices, for divorce, custody and family law cases throughout the State of Illinois. He is licensed to practice law in the State of Illinois and the United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois.
Mr. Dunn graduated from Southern Illinois University School of Law in 2006. He has been practicing in the family law arena ever since. He is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association, the Peoria County Bar Association and the Tazewell County Bar Association.
He is a Peoria area native who returned home after law school and has been a success throughout his life. He was a successful student-athlete, graduating as Valedictorian of his high school class and excelling in three sports as an All-Conference pitcher in baseball, and playing basketball and golf. He then went on to excel at Augustana College, where he lettered in baseball all four years and was an All-Conference pitcher his Senior Year. In law school, he continued this level of success.
This history of accomplishment in both academic and athletic arenas prepared him well for becoming a trial lawyer. Mr. Dunn is a respected member of the bar and a leading attorney in the family law arena. You can contact him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update Dunn, Jeffrey M. information | View Google Map
Other lawyers in Peoria, Illinois
- Wiest, David B. - 4 views
- Watson, Linda J. - 1 views
- Nelson, Christopher A. - 0 views
- Dundas, John G. - 7 views
- Smith, Lauren - 3 views
- Markes, Kevin E. - 15 views
- Kuykendall, Kevin R. - 1 views
- Urban, Charles J. - 3 views
- O’Day, Daniel G. - 5 views
- Pishghadamian, Alixander “Joe” - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Peoria, Illinois
- Sapelli, Giancarlo A - 6 views
- Hall, Jeffrey R. - 5 views
- Hanauer, Robert - 5 views
- Sheahan, Kevin O. - 5 views
- Evans, Angela - 7 views
- Day, Kevin D. - 7 views
- Covey, Charles E. - 7 views
- Kraus, Katherine - 4 views
- Wombacher, William C. - 7 views
- Imeri , Ilir - 7 views
Most rated lawyers in Peoria, Illinois
- Kuykendall, Kevin R. - 0 votes
- Walker, C. Edwin - 0 votes
- Watson, Linda J. - 0 votes
- Murphy, G. Edward - 0 votes
- Hardesty, Theresa - 0 votes
- Hanauer, Robert - 0 votes
- Fenger, Michael - 0 votes
- Pishghadamian, Alixander “Joe” - 0 votes
- Parker, Robert R. - 0 votes
- Day, Kevin D. - 0 votes