Dunning, Neal K.
Address: 2000 South Colorado Boulevard Tower Two Suite 700, Denver, CO 80222
Lawyer Firm: Brown Dunning Walker PC
|Areas of Practice||Civil Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Real Estate, Probate|
Neal K. Dunning graduated from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln in 1977 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and graduated from the University of Denver College of Law in 1979 with a Juris Doctorate degree.
He clerked for Judge Karen S. Metzger while she was a trial judge on the Denver District Court. Later that year he was hired as an associate attorney at Worstell & Wyatt. In 1987 he became a partner in the firm which then was named Worstell & Dunning.
In 1995, joining forces with two other law school classmates and friends, he became a partner in Brown, Berardini & Dunning, PC. The firm has a general practice emphasizing in civil and commercial litigation, real estate, probate and creditors’ rights in bankruptcy.
He is licensed to practice in the Colorado State Courts, US. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Colorado, US. District Court for the District of Colorado and the US. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit.
Other lawyers in Denver, Colorado
- Balson, Jarod - 14 views
- Abrams, Robert - 10 views
- Langston, Deana A. - 5 views
- Hatten, Russell R. - 1 views
- Goldman, Jonathan - 8 views
- Kurtz, Katharine D. - 7 views
- Scardina, Autumn - 9 views
- Dall, Matthew - 8 views
- Littman, David - 2 views
- Arlander, Amy - 20 views
Popular lawyers in Denver, Colorado
- Scott, Ryan - 9 views
- Soronson, Jason - 13 views
- Connor, Rachel - 9 views
- Toal, Margaret L - 13 views
- Vonachen, Carrie E. - 9 views
- Zimmerling, William Hadden - 9 views
- Beckman, Kate W. - 33 views
- Harrell, Sean - 11 views
- Lucero, Jonathan M. Esq. - 14 views
- Geigle, Anna - 10 views