Early, James F.
Address: 156 North Main Street Stop 1, Edwardsville, IL 62025
Lawyer Firm: Gori Julian & Associates, P.C.
|Areas of Practice|
James F. Early graduated from Harvard College and received his law degree from Boston University School of Law. Focusing his practice on representing asbestos victims, Mr. Early has successfully represented thousands of workers who contracted diseases from occupational exposure to asbestos. The State Courts of Connecticut appointed him as lead counsel for plaintiffs filing lawsuits for asbestos diseases and for poisoning due to lead paint.
Mr. Early has been recognized by two of the best lawyer rating systems in the U.S. He has been selected for inclusion in the oldest lawyer rating publication, Best Lawyers. He has also been named "Super Lawyer" by the Super Lawyers rating service in recognition of his professional achievement and the high degree of peer recognition that he has earned throughout his career. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in any given state are awarded this prestigious designation.
Mr. Early is a member of the Connecticut, New York, New Hampshire, and New Haven County Bar Associations; the American Association for Justice; and the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association.
Other lawyers in Edwardsville, Illinois
- Beavers, Erin L. - 9 views
- Telken, Stephen J. - 1 views
- Persky, Dori - 16 views
- Hageman, Todd S. - 9 views
- Salger, Sara M. - 9 views
- Elovitz, Robert L. - 2 views
- Eichholz, Meredith L. - 8 views
- Gillespie, Bradley D. - 11 views
- Gabriel, Amy - 19 views
- Julian, Wendy - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Edwardsville, Illinois
- Baricevic, John - 7 views
- Johnston, Patrick G. - 5 views
- Stephens, Benjamin T. - 13 views
- Epps, Jason B - 8 views
- Petri, Christopher J. - 6 views
- Aubrey, David W. - 7 views
- Clark, Jillian M. - 10 views
- Evetts, Bradley J. - 6 views
- Sandifer, Gregory Joseph - 6 views
- Gori, Randy L. - 7 views