Einhorn, Jonathan J.
Address: 129 Whitney Avenue, New Haven, CT 06510
Lawyer Firm: Jonathan J. Einhorn Law Offices
|Areas of Practice||Federal and State Criminal Law, Civil Trial Practice|
Jonathan J. Einhorn has maintained a criminal and civil trial practice in New Haven, Connecticut for more than thirty years, focusing mainly on litigation. He is admitted to practice before both state and federal courts in Connecticut and the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. Mr. Einhorn is also admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court.
He presently serves on the Executive Committee of the Federal Practice Committee of the Connecticut Bar Association and the Executive Committee of the New Haven County Bar Association. Mr. Einhorn also serves as a Special Master in United States District Court in Connecticut and frequently lectures young lawyers on trial practice. He is also a member of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association.
A graduate of Amherst College and the University of Connecticut School of Law, he was previously Executive Assistant to State Treasure Robert I. Berdon, and a reporter for the New Haven Register before coming to the Bar. He is also an Associate Fellow at Ezra Stiles College at Yale University. He is also a member of the Executive Committee of the Alumni Association of Amherst College.
Mr. Einhorn was a Police Commissioner for the City of New Haven for nine years and served on the New Haven Board of Aldermen for sixteen years. He has served on most city boards and commissions, including the Redevelopment Authority, the Parks Commission, the Water Pollution Control Authority, various Charter revision Commissions, Chairman of the Redistricting Commission and Chairman of the Special Revenue Commission. He is a Justice of the Peace and for the last decade has served as the Chief Elections Moderator for the City of New Haven. Mr. Einhorn is President Eli Youth Lacrosse, a children’s lacrosse league for the New Haven area and races sports cars in SCCA competition throughout New England.
Other lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Stone, Brian M. - 4 views
- Marcarelli, Ralph E. Hon. Esq. - 3 views
- Bonin, Russell J. - 3 views
- Lilburn, Verna B. - 1 views
- Crowley, Timothy W. - 9 views
- Bohonnon, K. Wynne - 3 views
- Dolan, Michael J. - 1 views
- Cahill, George J. Jr. - 6 views
- Pellegrino, Bernard - 0 views
- Lewendon, Timothy - 0 views
Popular lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Schwab, Robert L. - 10 views
- Clark, Steven A. - 7 views
- Goetsch, Charles C. - 9 views
- Annecchino, Louis A. - 9 views
- Gillis, Edward M. - 6 views
- Sinoway, Barry J. - 18 views
- Burns, Daniel C - 13 views
- Popilowski, Matthew D. - 6 views
- Dow, William F. III - 6 views
- Scholfield, Daniel P. - 7 views