Embrey, Patrick Brian
Address: 19 Corporate Plaza Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660
Lawyer Firm: Robinson Calcagnie, Inc.
|Areas of Practice||Product Liability, Consumer Protection, Personal Injury, Environmental Protection|
Patrick Brian Embrey earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering Technology from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, in 1995 and a Juris Doctorate from Whittier Law School in 2001, where he served as Executive Editor of the Law Review, and graduated Magna Cum Laude. While at Whittier, he earned the CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Dean’s Merit Scholarship, and was on the Dean’s list. Patrick published Limitation of Defect & Related Emotional Distress Damages in California Construction Defect Lawsuits, 23 Whittier L. Rev. 215, in 2001.
While a law student, Mr. Embrey was certified in the Central District Federal Court to practice in a case brought under the Death on the High Seas Act. He also assisted in updating and editing several chapters of Benedict on Admiralty, published by Mathew Bender & Company.
Mr. Embrey is admitted to practice before the Central and Southern Federal District Courts for California and the Supreme Court of California. He is currently working on cases involving product liability, consumer protection, personal injury, and environmental protection.
Mr. Embrey is a member of the American Bar Association, Orange County Bar Association, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Consumer Attorneys of California, Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, Trial Lawyers for Public Justice, and is a sustaining member of California Trout.
Other lawyers in Newport Beach, California
- Delahanty, Dennis R. - 1 views
- Daily, James D. Esq. - 2 views
- Vaideeswaran, Gagan G. - 4 views
- Friedman, Stanley L. - 4 views
- Tabatabaie, Leyla - 5 views
- Harrison, Kevin - 4 views
- Archbold, Brooke L. - 11 views
- Jayakumar, Jehan N. - 0 views
- Layton, Daniel W. - 3 views
- Yap, Calvin C. S. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Newport Beach, California
- Nelson, Brian RM - 9 views
- Mayer, Danielle Michelle - 6 views
- Melnik, Todd - 7 views
- Bartolic , Michelle C. Esq. - 8 views
- Flyer, Raquel - 7 views
- Dunn III, Gordon V. - 7 views
- Jadon, Predhiman - 6 views
- Pilato, Louis - 10 views
- Gonzalez, Lupe - 25 views
- Mayorga, Jamie D. - 9 views