Eng, Mattias A.
Address: 1900 Avenue of the Stars Twenty Fifth Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90067
Lawyer Firm: King, Holmes, Paterno & Soriano, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Entertainment Law|
Mattias Eng is an associate in the firm’s entertainment transactions department. With a focus on the music industry, Mr. Eng works with multi-platinum recording artists, producers, musicians, songwriters, managers, independent record labels, publishers, and music industry executives.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Eng worked for several years as in-house counsel for RCA Records and Sony Music Entertainment in New York City, advising on high-profile projects such as Justin Timberlake, Foo Fighters, Usher, and Kings of Leon. He also worked in the Sony Music Corporate Law department on trademark matters and corporate transactions. Most recently, Mr. Eng worked independently with arts-based clients such as music managers, producers, musicians, non-profit organizations, Broadway stars, internet personalities, animators, bloggers, fashion designers, agents, models and actors.
Mr. Eng was admitted to the Florida bar in 2005 and the California bar in 2014. Education: University of Florida, Florida Atlantic University, B.A. in English, 1999. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., LL.M. in Intellectual Property, 2002.
Other lawyers in Los Angeles, California
- Carlone, Joe M. - 20 views
- Asvar, Christopher Arash - 14 views
- Mathis, Thane R. - 5 views
- Shambaugh, Tom D. - 3 views
- Pogue, Geoffrey Michael - 8 views
- Moore, Diane Marger - 1 views
- Frank, Leslie E. - 10 views
- Carpenter, Elizabeth J. - 7 views
- Primozic Rapp, Brianna - 5 views
- Chemerinsky, Erwin - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Los Angeles, California
- Makarem, Ronald W. - 29 views
- Solish, Nick - 34 views
- Kashfian, Ryan D. - 12 views
- Eng, Mattias A. - 14 views
- Broomer, Sarah S. - 14 views
- Glenn, Michael J. - 17 views
- Girardi, John A. - 13 views
- Askarieh, Sarvey Esq. - 13 views
- Grosch, Katja M. - 15 views
- Somers, Margery N. - 15 views