Errante, Steven J.
Address: 52 Trumbull Street P.O. Box 1612, New Haven, CT 06510
Lawyer Firm: Lynch, Traub, Keefe & Errante, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Medical Malpractice, Professional Negligence, Catastrophic Personal Injury, Negligence, Products Liability, Mass Tort Litigation|
Steven J. Errante is a partner in the law firm of Lynch, Traub, Keefe & Errante, P.C., where he practices primarily in the areas of medical malpractice and personal injury law. Attorney Errante lectures and teaches extensively. He is also active in the Connecticut Bar Association and the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association. Steve has been with the law firm for 36 years, 31 years as a partner and over 15 years on the firm’s management committee. His principle areas of practice involve complex cases representing individuals with catastrophic personal injuries. Steve has obtained verdicts and settlements of millions of dollars throughout the state of Connecticut in both state and federal court.
In addition to managing the civil litigation portion of the firm, Steve teaches and lectures extensively. He has taught trial practice as an adjunct professor at Quinnipiac University School of Law for 25 years and before that taught at the university level for 10 years. He has been lecturing to lawyers around the state of Connecticut since the mid 1980s and continues to conduct several lectures every year.
Steve has served as Chairperson for the Connecticut Lawyers Advisory Committee from 1990-2013. The advisory committee is in charge of the publication of the official Connecticut Bar Association magazine called The Connecticut Lawyer. Steve has also chaired, since 2004, the New Haven County Bar Association Committee on Recommendations for Admission to the Bar from 2001-2014. This committee makes recommendations to the Statewide Grievance Committee regarding various lawyers and whether or not they are fit for the practice of law.
Steve also devotes time to community service, having served on the Board of Directors of the South Central Connecticut Red Cross and presently on the Executive Board of the Children’s Community Programs of Connecticut, Inc., as vice president. This nonprofit corporation’s mission statement is to provide diverse and creative support services to children and families throughout Connecticut to ensure that "every child counts."
Other lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Lewendon, Timothy - 0 views
- Bohonnon, K. Wynne - 3 views
- Keefe, John J. Jr. - 8 views
- Pearson, Mark H. - 4 views
- Lassen, Christine K. - 1 views
- Gillis, Edward M. - 6 views
- Scholfield, Daniel P. - 7 views
- Williams, John R. - 2 views
- Mautner, Dennis Anthony - 5 views
- Dolan, Michael J. - 1 views
Popular lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Scholfield, Daniel P. - 7 views
- Berdon, Peter A. - 13 views
- Schwab, Robert L. - 10 views
- Gillis (1935-2002), Howard T. - 6 views
- Sinoway, Barry J. - 18 views
- Dow, William F. III - 6 views
- Mitler, Laura S. - 10 views
- Clark, Steven A. - 7 views
- Noyes, Nancy A. - 14 views
- Burns, Daniel C - 13 views
Most rated lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Royston, Christopher M. - 0 votes
- Cahill, George J. Jr. - 0 votes
- LoRicco, Ronald Sr. Esq. - 0 votes
- Schwab, Robert L. - 0 votes
- Lewendon, Timothy - 0 votes
- Dolan, Matthew F. - 0 votes
- Gillis (1935-2002), Howard T. - 0 votes
- Burns, Maureen E. - 0 votes
- Dow, William F. III - 0 votes
- Leventhal, Scott A. Esq. - 0 votes