Ferrucci, Stephen E.
Address: 9795 Crosspoint Blvd Suite 175, Indianapolis, IN 46256
Lawyer Firm: Clapp Ferrucci
|Areas of Practice||Business and Commercial, Business Organizations, Contracts, Employment Law – Employee, Employment Law – Employer, Estate Planning, Insurance Law, Litigation and Appeals, Personal Injury – Defense, Probate/Estate Administration, Real Estate Law, Trusts, Workers’ Compensation|
Mr. Ferrucci is a partner in Clapp Ferrucci. Mr. Ferrucci is a business lawyer with an emphasis on contractual agreements. Prior to joining Sean M. Clapp, LLC, on January 1, 2008, Mr. Ferrucci served as General Counsel for Lawler Manufacturing Company, Inc., an innovative manufacturer of plumbing products in Indianapolis. As General Counsel, he provided operational advice and handled a wide range of legal issues including bankruptcy, contract, employment, environmental, intellectual property, product liability, risk management, tort and workers’ compensation matters. Prior to serving as General Counsel, Mr. Ferrucci served as staff counsel at Simon Property Group where he evaluated legal and business risks, advised senior management and managed outside counsel throughout the United States. While at Lawler and Simon, Mr. Ferrucci gained extensive experience interpreting, drafting and negotiating contractual agreements.
Mr. Ferrucci is also a litigator. For the first ten years of his career, he served as a trial lawyer for State Farm Insurance Company and the Cook County Prosecutor’s Office in Chicago, Illinois. While at State Farm, he tried over 10 jury trials and mediated over 150 cases. In addition, he advised management on matters of insurance coverage. As an Assistant State’s Attorney for the County of Cook, he prepared and tried over 100 cases in criminal court and negotiated plea agreements. In addition, he drafted over 30 appellate briefs and argued before the Illinois Appellate Court over 10 times.
Mr. Ferrucci is an active volunteer in his church. Mr. Ferrucci heads a number of ministries at St. Louis de Montfort Catholic Church in Fishers, Indiana. Mr. Ferrucci is an active alumni volunteer for Boston College.
In 1987, Mr. Ferrucci received his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Economics from Boston College where he graduated magna cum laude. He later went on to earn his Juris Doctor from Boston College Law School in 1990. Mr. Ferrucci is a member of the Indiana State Bar Association, the Hamilton County Bar Association and the American Corporate Counsel Association. He resides with his wife and three sons in Fishers, Indiana.
Other lawyers in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Saint, Robert E. - 3 views
- Bailey, Patricia Seasor - 3 views
- Maschmeyer, William A. - 3 views
- Shive, Robert E. - 1 views
- Davis, Michael - 4 views
- Brodnik, Thomas A. - 6 views
- Ringlespaugh, Casandra L. - 5 views
- Fehribach, Gregory S. - 4 views
- Wilson, Keenan Daniel - 8 views
- Lotfalian, Leah K. - 5 views
Popular lawyers in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Melton, Shannon Lowell - 11 views
- Matheny, Marc W. Esq. - 18 views
- Darst, Richard L. - 11 views
- Townsend, Carol - 9 views
- Moudy, Joshua - 12 views
- Garau, Jerry A. - 12 views
- Villarrubia, Tabitha - 9 views
- Haggerty, Jon F. - 12 views
- Trapp, Angela Field - 10 views
- Van Buskirk, John W. - 14 views
Most rated lawyers in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Severns, Scott R. JD CELA - 0 votes
- Rivas, Oscar Adkins Jr. - 0 votes
- Meisenhelder, Jay - 0 votes
- Jeselskis, Kimberly D. Esq. - 0 votes
- Bishop, John B. - 0 votes
- Clouser, Jordan Kelby - 0 votes
- Rainbolt, Geffrey D. - 0 votes
- Glazier, Steven J. - 0 votes
- Robertson, Joshua T. - 0 votes
- Willis, Lewis E. Jr. - 0 votes