Fierst, Timothy J.
Address: 733 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Lawyer Firm: Rosenberg & Estis, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Litigation (Commercial), Litigation (Real Estate), Transactional Law, Appellate Law, Mortgage Foreclosure, Bankruptcy (Creditor’s Rights)|
Timothy J. Fierst joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2011 and is a member with the firm’s Litigation Department. Mr. Fierst represents banks, mortgage lenders, loan servicers and general creditors in all phases of litigation and appeals in the areas of mortgage and tax lien foreclosures, mortgage fraud/predatory lending defense, receivership litigation, lien enforcement and workouts/loan restructures. Additionally, he represents lenders in connection with commercial and residential loan transactions.
Mr. Fierst has argued ground breaking appeals in the areas of the superiority of real estate tax liens and real estate construction law. He also specializes in such diverse practice areas as litigating claims under the Perishable Agricultural Commodities Act.
Mr. Fierst is a contributing author to the 2018 Deskbook: Guide to Receivership and Foreclosure (Trigild Inc., 6th ed. 2018), and has been a presenter at a Commercial Real Estate Workout, Turnaround and REO Conference hosted by Infocast.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Periconi, James J. - 8 views
- Glenn, Gary F. - 7 views
- Rosen, Richard L. - 6 views
- Parker, Sandra D. - 1 views
- Cevallos, Danny - 7 views
- Marcus, Caryn L. - 6 views
- Stern, Elissa - 5 views
- Ratner, Scott E. - 3 views
- Peacock, Lauren L. - 13 views
- Schwadel, Blaine Z. - 9 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Fierst, Timothy J. - 99 views
- Stollow, Aury B. - 18 views
- Silverberg, Roy L. - 22 views
- Mingione, Dominick - 37 views
- Occhiogrosso, Jean - 18 views
- Plosky, Robert Scott - 32 views
- Iadevaia, Jeremiah - 18 views
- Solano, Javier - 23 views
- Waldman, Chet B. - 22 views
- Davidov, Laura - 63 views