Address: 733 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Lawyer Firm: Rosenberg & Estis, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Litigation (Commercial), Litigation (Real Estate), Landlord Tenant Law, Appellate Law|
Norman Flitt joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 1995 and is a member with the firm’s Litigation Department. As one of the firm’s most experienced trial attorneys, Mr. Flitt has handled numerous jury and non-jury cases in a broad range of areas. He has also argued appeals before the First and Second Departments of the New York State Appellate Division, the New York Court of Appeals, and the Second Circuit Court of Appeals. His cases have included disputes involving commercial and real estate contracts, residential and commercial landlord/tenant issues, mortgage foreclosure and mechanics’ lien proceedings, cooperative and condominium disputes, disputes involving corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies, and brokerage commission actions. He has also handled commercial and labor arbitration before the American Arbitration Association, and rent regulatory proceedings before the New York State Division of Housing and Community Renewal.
Mr. Flitt has taught courses in brokerage law at the New York University Real Estate Institute and the Real Estate Board of New York, Inc. He has also participated in seminars sponsored by the Real Estate Board relating to broker disclosure. In addition, Mr. Flitt has negotiated directly with representatives of the New York Department of State in areas pertaining to brokerage disclosure and licensing requirements. He has also served as secretary to the Committee on Condemnation and Tax Certiorari of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York.
Over his years of experience, Mr. Flitt has developed a reputation for presenting cases clearly and honestly, and is known and respected by the many judges before whom he regularly appears. His reassuring and forthright demeanor with clients has also served him well over the years. Clients can rely on Mr. Flitt to give them a realistic assessment of their situation and to provide them with a practical strategy to resolve their disputes.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Weinman, J. Bruce - 6 views
- Smith, Michael H. - 8 views
- Lycoyannis, Alexander - 3 views
- Aloia, Mark N. - 7 views
- La Penna, Evan M. - 10 views
- Languedoc, Ronald S. - 0 views
- Aranki, Frederick C. - 0 views
- Shin, D.B. David - 6 views
- Seiden, Steven J. - 6 views
- Gallant, Jeffrey M. - 7 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Nazarzadeh, Jordan Jacob - 26 views
- Kirschenbaum, George A. - 23 views
- Bromfeld, Jeffrey B. - 34 views
- Stollow, Aury B. - 18 views
- Waldman, Chet B. - 22 views
- Byrnes, Gregory - 79 views
- Mendelberg, Gabriel - 68 views
- Plosky, Robert Scott - 32 views
- MacArthur, Seth J Esq. - 38 views
- Fierst, Timothy J. - 99 views