Address: 540 South St. Mary’s Street, San Antonio, TX 78205
Lawyer Firm: The Law Office of Shawn C. Brown, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Criminal Law – Federal|
Mr. Flores, a native of Starr County, Texas, led a nomadic upbringing, spending much of his early life working in ranches and farms across northern Mexico, South Texas, and the American Midwest. He moved to Austin in 2004 to attend the University of Texas, where he studied journalism, political science, European history, and international relations. He graduated with a Bachelor of Journalism in 2008 and moved to San Antonio to attend St. Mary’s University School of Law.
In law school, Mr. Flores served as a staff writer for The Scholar law review, where he revised, edited, and published articles by some of the leading legal minds in the country. He dedicated much of his law journal research to the relationship between "Narco" informants and the federal government in their ongoing war against international drug cartels. He also served as a student attorney with the law school’s Criminal Justice Clinic, studying under some of San Antonio’s most prolific trial lawyers and using their tutelage to represent indigent individuals charged with various criminal offenses. He juggled these responsibilities while also clerking for Texas Rio Grande Legal Aid, a non-profit law firm that provides pro-bono legal representation to individuals throughout Texas.
Mr. Flores received his Juris Doctor in 2011 and immediately began the practice of law with, first, his student Bar card, and subsequently, as a licensed attorney. He has stepped into courtrooms throughout all of Texas and litigated countless cases, from administrative hearings, to first-degree felony offenses, to complex construction and real estate disputes. He has taken numerous cases to jury verdict. He has helped write and prepare legal briefs for cases before Texas appeals courts, the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals, federal appellate courts, and applications for Writ of Certiorari to the United States Supreme Court.
Mr. Flores is a member of the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, as well as the San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyers Association. He is fluent in Spanish and French.
Update Flores, Adrian information | View Google Map
Other lawyers in San Antonio, Texas
- Garcia, Javier M. - 4 views
- Burwell, Christopher - 5 views
- Poncio, Adam - 4 views
- De La Paz, Michael R. - 2 views
- Graham , Jamie L. - 7 views
- Brooks, Andrea - 6 views
- Richard, Dennis L. - 3 views
- Skemp, Andrew - 9 views
- Fletcher, Melissa Morales - 5 views
- Rodriguez, Draper T. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in San Antonio, Texas
- Lineberger, Samira Mery - 9 views
- Brown, Shawn C. - 12 views
- Torres, Natasha Ann - 10 views
- Orihel, Bryan S. - 15 views
- Martinez, Kay - 8 views
- Hinojosa, Joe R. - 9 views
- Carrillo, Rebecca J. - 8 views
- Graham, Cody Ryan - 17 views
- Dennis, Brian M. - 11 views
- Duran, Laura O. - 9 views
Most rated lawyers in San Antonio, Texas
- Serna, Baltazar R. Jr. - 0 votes
- Bonner, Byrd L - 0 votes
- Hernandez, Christopher T. - 0 votes
- Galvan, Jason Eloy - 0 votes
- Burwell, Christopher - 0 votes
- Blanton, Christopher M. - 0 votes
- Dimaline, A. J. IV - 0 votes
- Torres, Natasha Ann - 0 votes
- Sepulveda, Jesse A. - 0 votes
- Anderson, Jeffrey C. - 0 votes