Foley, James H.
Address: 1800 Bering Drive Suite 1050, Houston, TX 77057
Lawyer Firm: The Weaver Law Firm
|Areas of Practice||Real Estate Transactions, Litigation, Business Disputes, Commercial Lending, Mortgage lender/servicer litigation, Debt Collection, Foreclosure Law|
James Foley’s practice areas include real estate transactions and litigation in addition to business disputes and litigation. He enjoys working in the areas of law related to construction and corporate litigation in addition to those related to general real estate.
Mr. Foley has a unique line of experience related to consultation on corporate transactions, regulatory compliance issues in the mortgage industry, Directors and Officers insurance coverage, out-of-state business registration and internal corporate policy.
His involvement in commercial lending, real estate litigation, mortgage lender/servicer litigation, debt collection, and foreclosure law provides the firm with an arsenal of talent that our clients can utilize. He has a background in admiralty and maritime litigation as well.
Mr. Foley’s involvement in the legal field began when he served as a Judicial Intern to Judge Lynn Hughes, U.C. District Court. Mr. Foley obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree in Government from the University of Texas at Austin. He then attended South Texas College of Law and received his Juris Doctorate.
Other lawyers in Houston, Texas
- Bormaster, Ryan B. - 7 views
- Galante, Paul A. - 6 views
- Black, Ray J. Jr. - 12 views
- Creech, Paul L. - 4 views
- Elias, Todd - 3 views
- Wendenburg, Amanda - 9 views
- Cook, Myesha - 25 views
- McElwee, Dennis M - 1 views
- Gordon, Steven J. - 6 views
- Quinn, Mary K. - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Houston, Texas
- Devitt, Laura - 24 views
- Vultaggio Gerdes, Sarah - 13 views
- Farias, Karleana L. - 59 views
- Haston, Craig - 14 views
- Morris, Adam J. - 18 views
- Tibbets, Michael R. - 18 views
- Moreland, Michael - 34 views
- Parten, Faith E. - 15 views
- Andrasek, Danielle N. - 30 views
- Sadegh, David J. - 25 views