Forrest, Paulina Esq.
Address: 450 East Las Olas Boulevard Suite 1090, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Lawyer Firm: Law Office of Daniel E. Forrest, P.A.
|Areas of Practice||100% Family Law, Marital & Family Law, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Adoption, Dependency, Termination of Parental Rights|
PAULINA FORREST is a graduate of the University of Central Florida (B.A., 2007) and Florida Coastal School of Law (J.D., 2010). She graduated law school with High Honors and High Distinctions.
Prior to joining the Law Office of Daniel E. Forrest, P.A., Ms. Forrest was the Appellate and Training Attorney for the Fourth District of Florida Office of Criminal Conflict and Civil Regional Counsel. Her legal career began assisting indigent persons entitled to counsel in dependency cases, defending the civil rights of parents throughout the State of Florida. She was drawn to the importance of the work, and the State’s need for quality attorneys to be a voice for people who are usually ignored. She has litigated cases involving a wide spectrum of vulnerable populations. It is and will always be her passion to bring families torn apart by substance abuse or mental health issues together again. She has personally tried cases involving mental health disorders, substance abuse sufferers, termination of parental rights, and guardianships of vulnerable adults. She has been a frequent lecturer on dependency law.
Ms. Forrest devotes her practice to any and all adoption, dependency, matrimonial, and family law matters, including divorce, paternity, adoption, premarital agreements, domestic violence, enforcement, contempt, alimony, child support, custody, visitation, parenting plans, time-sharing, equitable distribution, property division, restraining orders, mediation, post-judgment modifications, agency adoptions, annulments, assisted reproductive technology, child abduction, child abuse and neglect, child advocacy, child dependency, cohabitation agreements, surrogacy arrangement, collaborative family law, domestic violence, gay and lesbian family law, international adoptions, independent adoptions, interstate adoptions, juvenile dependency, juvenile law, same-sex marriage, stepparent adoptions, surrogacy law, and termination of parental rights.
Update Forrest, Paulina Esq. information | View Google Map
Other lawyers in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Sherman, Monica - 2 views
- Dempsey, Eliot - 2 views
- Schechter, Jerome R. - 5 views
- Leeds, Mark J. - 4 views
- Paulino-Grisham, Alicia - 2 views
- Dalal, Abdul-Sumi Esq. - 5 views
- Davis, Michael S. - 9 views
- Abrams, Kimberly A. - 6 views
- Jenkins, Jason A. Esq. - 3 views
- Weissman, Jeffrey M. - 5 views
Popular lawyers in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Strang Adams, Jodi - 5 views
- Greenberg, Danielle B. - 5 views
- Johnson, Mark Esq. - 7 views
- Dowers, Benjamin W. - 4 views
- Brenton, Ryan - 6 views
- Feder, Beth - 12 views
- Michaels, Ryan E. - 5 views
- Brauwerman, Jeffrey N. - 9 views
- Cooke, Adam B. - 6 views
- Schechter, Jerome R. - 5 views
Most rated lawyers in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Brauwerman, Jeffrey N. - 0 votes
- Schechter, Jerome R. - 0 votes
- Michaels, Ryan E. - 0 votes
- Bonner, Michael E. - 0 votes
- Gruher, Barry P. - 0 votes
- Dempsey, Eliot - 0 votes
- Davis, Michael S. - 0 votes
- Leeds, Mark J. - 0 votes
- Dowers, Benjamin W. - 0 votes
- Sherman, Monica - 0 votes