Address: 1830 15th Street Suite 100, Sacramento, CA 95811
Lawyer Firm: Molsby & Bordner, LLP
|Areas of Practice|
Brian Francis is a zealous advocate for his clients, both in and out of the courtroom. Brian earned his juris doctorate from Vanderbilt University Law School, and then completed a fellowship with a non-profit organization focused on providing low-cost legal assistance to local artists. Afterwards, he worked at a law firm in Roseville, California, representing clients at administrative hearings for disability benefits.
At MOBO, Brian works primarily in civil litigation and estate planning. He is dedicated to guiding his clients through these complex matters with clarity and compassion. His goal is to delineate the most effective course of action, custom-tailored for each client and situation, and then tenaciously implement the plan. Brian is licensed to practice law in California, both in state court as well as in the Northern and Eastern Districts of the federal court system.
Brian was born and raised in upstate New York, and spends his free time playing soccer, reading, and exploring Northern California.
Brian is MOBO.
Other lawyers in Sacramento, California
- Castanenda Terry, Carla - 4 views
- Landgraf, Bryan G. - 3 views
- Howell, Laurie M. - 5 views
- Talley, Stuart C. - 5 views
- Horton, Kristy M. - 4 views
- Ward, Justin L. - 4 views
- Robison, Jessica A. - 12 views
- Ewing, Janet - 7 views
- Carroll-Haring, Gay L. - 1 views
- Wilcoxen, Daniel E. - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Sacramento, California
- Jacobson, Barbara M. - 7 views
- Sager, John D. - 9 views
- McCaslin, John C. - 13 views
- Grunwald, Natalya V. - 15 views
- Chan, Paul - 10 views
- Shakin, Hannah A. - 8 views
- Francis, Brian - 9 views
- Vega, Gilberto B. - 8 views
- Pasztor, Jolene Marie - 7 views
- Dudensing, Edward P. - 20 views