Address: 2831 Camino Del Rio South Suite 307, San Diego, CA 92108
Lawyer Firm: The Law Offices of Mark Deniz APLC
|Areas of Practice|
Attorney Alyssa Frazier grew up in Northern California in the capitol city Sacrament. She earned her bachelors degree in criminal justice at Sacramento State University while working full time as a Team Leader at Coco’s Bakery Restaurant. During her time at Coco’s she learned how to be a great leader and how to communicate effectively and efficiently with other people.
After college Alyssa moved to San Diego. After several years of working she went to law school to pursue her dreams of becoming an attorney. During law school she was a criminal law fellow and and editor on Thomas Jefferson Law Review. Each semester she was awarded academic honors, and graduate in the top five percent of her class. She graduated with Magna Cum Laude honors.
During law school she pursued several internships. She interned with the Law Offices of Mark Deniz for approximately a year, and then interned with the San Diego Public Defender’s Office for three semesters. During these internships she worked on a variety of cases from possession cases to murder cases. She wrote motions, argued bail reviews and motions, and also conducted several preliminary hearings.
After taking the bar Alyssa was awarded a graduate law clerk position with the San Diego Public Defender’s Office. While there she worked closely with clients in a high paced atmosphere. She prepared trials, argued motions, preformed arraignments, and obtained extraordinary experience in the downtown courthouse working on misdemeanor cases.
Since passing the bar in February, Alyssa has been working with the Law Offices of Mark Deniz conducting DMV hearings, arguing motions, preparing trials, negotiating cases, and making appearances all over San Diego.
Ms. Frazier became a lawyer to help people. She believes everyone deserves a voice and deserves someone to fight for them. She believes in helping people in what can be a very difficult time, but knowing that with her help they will get the best resolution for their case.
Update Frazier, Alyssa information | View Google Map
Other lawyers in San Diego, California
- Sauls, William H. - 4 views
- Whooper, Jason A. Esq. - 4 views
- Leon, Nicole Antoinette - 7 views
- Holmes, Michael - 2 views
- Garrison, Gregory M. - 4 views
- Shann, Michael A. - 7 views
- Grundon, Bryan M. - 2 views
- Bejar, Jan Joseph - 9 views
- Hammerstrand, John A. - 7 views
- Lusher, Tara R. Esq. - 8 views
Popular lawyers in San Diego, California
- Murray, Jeanne W. - 8 views
- Urias, Gabriel - 18 views
- Frazier, Alyssa - 12 views
- Pyle, James H. - 9 views
- Schneider, Julia - 8 views
- Hunt, Jeremy Philip - 9 views
- Levin, Michael - 10 views
- Butler, Elyse B. - 24 views
- Rand, Karl A. - 9 views
- Sandez, Darlene - 11 views
Most rated lawyers in San Diego, California
- McMillan, Julian - 0 votes
- James, Fred C. - 0 votes
- Molea, Stefano L. - 0 votes
- Cantor, Adryenn - 0 votes
- Beck, Warren Paul - 0 votes
- Stirling, Larry Of Counsel - 0 votes
- Haffner, Christian C. Esq. - 0 votes
- Snyder, Bryan R. - 0 votes
- Gallagher, Thomas Esq. - 0 votes
- McMillan, Matthew D. - 0 votes