Frieder, Mia I.
Address: 3379 Peachtree Northeast Suite 760, Atlanta, GA 30326
Lawyer Firm: Hilley & Frieder, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Wrongful Death|
Mia Ilene-Beth Frieder is the author of two books which have been the subject of accredited seminars in Georgia and throughout the southeast including Alabama and Tennessee. Mia has been a featured speaker at Bridge the Gap, a required seminar for all new members of the Georgia Bar for over a decade, and spoken at the national level at the annual convention for the American Association for Justice on the topic of Failure to Diagnose Breast Cancer. In addition to her books, Mia has authored numerous articles which have been published nationally.
Mia has been active with the State Bar of Georgia, serving on the Executive Council of the Younger Lawyers Division for 1992-93, 1993-94, and founded the Lawyers in Practice committee for which she received an Award of Merit in 1992-93. Mia also served on the Communications Committee and was appointed by Senator Max Cleveland to serve on the Judicial Nominations Committee for the Northern District of Georgia.Mia I. Frieder was recently appointed the Chair of the Women Trial Lawyers Caucus for 2014-15 for the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, the statewide organization for plaintiff trial lawyers. She is also continuing to serve on the Editorial Board of the Verdict, the official publication for GTLA.
Other lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia
- Lanzisera, Laura Maria - 4 views
- Ney, William Brent - 3 views
- Wiggam, Jason - 9 views
- Lehman, T. Jeffery - 13 views
- Cannella, Tedra L. - 2 views
- Michelman, Aaron L. - 11 views
- Sperling, Gilbert III - 2 views
- Sieg, Paul J. - 16 views
- Hoying, Denise D. - 11 views
- Godfrey, Yvonne S. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia
- Hotchkiss, Paul I. - 17 views
- Tyrone, Nelson O. III - 22 views
- Olson, David A. - 16 views
- Ichter, Cary - 16 views
- McLendon, Jason Michael - 15 views
- Lowry, Stephen G. - 15 views
- Geren, Lucas - 19 views
- Egan, Michelle Cohen - 19 views
- Kim, Patty K. - 20 views
- Loewenthal, Glenn - 21 views