Address: 1130 Saint Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70130
Lawyer Firm: Frischhertz Poulliard Frischhertz & Impastato LLC
|Areas of Practice||Personal Injury, Worker’s Compensation, LHWCA, Maritime, Product Liability|
Marc Frischhertz is a 2004 graduate of Loyola University School of Law. He graduated Magna Cum Laude and served as Managing Editor of Law Review. He also served as brief writer/oralist on the Loyola Moot Court Evidence Team. Other honors include, recipient of the 2003 Loyola Law Review Editorial Board Award for outstanding service and dedication, 2002 Warren E. Mouledoux Award for Professionalism, and designated as a William Crowe Scholar for academic achievement.
Marc has focused on Admiralty and Maritime law, Products Liability and Employment law, as well as a growing Appellate practice. Marc also handles traumatic brain injury (TBI) and catastrophic injury cases, and has obtained both settlements and jury verdicts for his clients in excess of $10 million. Marc believes handling complex personal injury litigation requires skill, experience, and hard work. The firm has developed a team approach to the management of complex litigation to most aggressively and efficiently advocate the client’s position. He prides himself on service and professionalism that is always directed towards the best interest in his clients. In his career, Mr. Frischhertz has developed extensive trial experience in both state and federal court.
Marc is also active in the legal community as a member of the Board of Governors for the Louisiana Association for Justice. He is also a member of American Association for Justice, the Louisiana Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the Federal Bar Association. As a life-long resident of the City of New Orleans, Marc Frischhertz looks forward to serving the needs of the people as the city recovers and grows in the years to come. Mr. Frischhertz is admitted to practice in all Louisiana State Courts and Federal Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
Marc is married to his wonderful wife Emily, with whom he has two children.
Other lawyers in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Bourne, Anysley B. - 7 views
- Warshauer, Irving J. - 4 views
- Massa, Rebecca M. - 2 views
- Fontana, Wayne J. - 8 views
- Frischhertz, Lloyd N. Jr. - 4 views
- Naquin, Rachel M. - 1 views
- Kessler, Jeffrey D. - 9 views
- Ecuyer, Michael J. - 1 views
- Russo , Amanda N. - 1 views
- Force, Joshua S. - 5 views
Popular lawyers in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Bonin, R. Christian - 25 views
- Coman, Matthew M. - 8 views
- Crane, Gabriel - 10 views
- Epstein, Jeremy S. - 9 views
- Seelman, Richard L. - 8 views
- Luminais, Ryan O. - 8 views
- Chiantella, Nathan M. - 27 views
- Powers, Rhett M - 9 views
- Impastato, Dominick F. III - 8 views
- Vincent, W. Jared - 11 views