Gammill, Warren P.
Address: 28 West Flagler Street Suite 400, Courthouse Plaza, Miami, FL 33130
Lawyer Firm: Warren Gammill & Associates, P.L.
|Areas of Practice||Business Litigation, Real Estate Litigation, Intentional Torts, Bad Faith Insurance, Business Organizations, Landlord/Tenant, Legal Malpractice, Litigation & Appeals, Civil Litigation, Fraud, Breach of Contract, Real Property, Commercial Land Lord Tenant, Corporate and Commercial Litigation, Defamation, Appellate Practice, Contracts, Intellectual Property Law, Professional Malpractice Law|
Warren Gammill is a trial lawyer whose practice focuses on litigation in the areas of business torts, contract disputes, real estate and title issues, fraud and other intentional torts. He represents both plaintiffs and defendants. Mr. Gammill particularly enjoys prosecuting claims of fraud and other intentional wrongdoing, to recover for the victims both their compensatory damages and punitive damages. Mr. Gammill has a strong interest in identifying constitutional law issues and using these as the basis of recovery or defense. Mr. Gammill has held an AV rating in the Martindale-Hubbell rating of lawyers, its highest rating for legal ability as rated by other lawyers and judges in the community, for over 27 years.
Mr. Gammill has represented clients in a wide range of commercial, real estate, commercial landlord-tenant, contract and intentional tort cases. These include numerous cases of fraud; deeds and wills procured through undue influence; breach of contract (including insurance contracts); defamation; invasion of privacy; tortious interference with business relationships; stockholder, partnership and joint-venture disputes; and misappropriation of trade secrets. He also pursues cases to rescind the sale of unregistered securities. Mr. Gammill represents both owners and developers or contractors in defective-construction disputes.
Mr. Gammill graduated from Dartmouth College in 1969 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Government. He received his Doctor of Jurisprudence degree from Vanderbilt University in 1972, and has been practicing law in South Florida since 1972. Mr. Gammill and his wife Sylvia have three sons in grade school and high school.
Mr. Gammill practices in the state courts of Florida and in the Federal Court for the Southern District of Florida. He is a member of the Florida Bar, including the Trial Lawyer section, the Committee on Landlord-Tenant Law, the Appellate Trail section, and the Real Property and Trust Law section of the Florida Bar. He is a member of The Federalist Society and of two academies of trial lawyers, the Florida Association for Justice and the Miami-Dade Justice Association. He has testified as an expert witness on real estate law and practice in many cases in the state and federal courts in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties .
Mr. Gammill speaks French and represents a number of French businesses.
Other lawyers in Miami, Florida
- Manos, Tom J. - 7 views
- Suarez, Jesus M. - 6 views
- Perez , Anthony M. - 3 views
- Acuña, Albert E. - 8 views
- Reiner, David P. II Esq. - 3 views
- Perkins, Joseph D. - 0 views
- Friedman, Michael A. - 5 views
- Kuvin, Lowell J. Esq. - 0 views
- Lohman, William T. - 4 views
- Stein, Barry A. - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Miami, Florida
- Alden, Christine J. - 10 views
- Williams, Vernita C. - 19 views
- Pacin, Marc D. - 10 views
- Levey, Lewis J. - 11 views
- Perlman, Jonathan E. - 20 views
- Battista, Paul J. - 10 views
- Reiner, Samuel B. II Esq. - 9 views
- Zickler, Cheryl - 9 views
- Fee, James F. Jr. - 25 views
- Aguila, Carlos C. - 13 views
Most rated lawyers in Miami, Florida
- Gammill, Warren P. - 0 votes
- Franco, Rodrigo Duarte - 0 votes
- Beckham, Robert J. Jr. - 0 votes
- Quesada, Marco A. - 0 votes
- Keshen, Nelson C. Esq. - 0 votes
- Zachary, Michael Mead - 0 votes
- Bellas, Peter W. - 0 votes
- Negrette-Gonzalez, Claudia - 0 votes
- Mullick, Sundeep K. - 0 votes
- Shulman, Brody M. Esq. - 0 votes