Genson, Eugene M.
Address: 3030 West 6th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90020
Lawyer Firm: John C. Ye, a Professional Law Corporation
Fax: 213 427 2825
|Areas of Practice|
Gene Genson was born in Chicago, Illinois. Gene received his B.A. degree in History from UCLA in 1964 and his J.D. degree from UCLA Law School in 1967. Gene’s long legal career has been devoted to litigation trial and appellate practice mainly involving catastrophic injury and wrongful death product liability and toxic tort cases. Gene has tried over 100 cases to jury verdict in both state and Federal courts.
Gene has been a member of the California Bar since 1967 and is admitted to practice before the Central and Northern California US District Courts and the United States Supreme Court. Gene has also been a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates since 1974.
Gene was a founding partner of Hill, Genson, Even, Crandall and Wade (1974-1997) and a senior partner of Grace, Genson, Cosgrove & Schirm (1997-2005). Gene has also served as a Judge Pro Tem and arbitrator/mediator for the Los Angeles Superior Court and has handled private mediations and arbitrations.
As Of Counsel, Gene recently obtained a $905,000 jury verdict in a motor vehicle personal injury case on behalf of this firm’s clients.
Other lawyers in Los Angeles, California
- Zuiderweg, Gordon J. - 1 views
- Mallari, May Esq. - 7 views
- Schonbrun, Benjamin - 1 views
- Schwarz, Chris - 8 views
- Wolontis, Nikki - 18 views
- Rasmussen, Paul D. - 7 views
- Keehn, Robert F. - 5 views
- Maestri, Gregory - 7 views
- Rosen, Howard Z. - 8 views
- Arzani, Sherwin S. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Los Angeles, California
- Grosch, Katja M. - 15 views
- Farah, Neda - 19 views
- Somers, Margery N. - 15 views
- Grossman, Brian M. - 15 views
- Simas, Gina M. - 23 views
- Kelsberg, William G - 18 views
- Makarem, Ronald W. - 29 views
- Sayre, Angela V. - 13 views
- He, Ye Iris Esq. - 12 views
- Lovell, Tre - 16 views