George, Nicholas Ace
Address: 19 Corporate Plaza Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660
Lawyer Firm: Robinson Calcagnie, Inc.
|Areas of Practice||Personal Injury/Product Liability|
Nicholas George joined Robinson Calcagnie, Inc. in 2014 where he devotes his practice to representing plaintiffs in personal injury, products liability, and mass tort litigation. Mr. George currently handles complex product liability cases involving automotive vehicles, pharmaceuticals, and e-cigarette devices.
Mr. George is admitted to the California bar. He is a member of the American Bar Association (ABA), the Orange County Bar Association (OCBA), the Arab American Lawyers Association of Southern California (AALASC), and the Christian Trial Lawyers Association (CTLA).
Mr. George graduated from University of California, Irvine School of Law in 2014 where he received several academic achievement awards, and competed in both mock trial and moot court. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of California, Los Angeles, where he majored in Philosophy and minored in French.
In his free time, Mr. George plays for the OCBA soccer team Esquires United, studies martial arts, and enjoys the Southern California sunshine.
Other lawyers in Newport Beach, California
- York, Michael G. - 13 views
- Vaideeswaran, Gagan G. - 4 views
- Wilkins, Michael D. - 2 views
- Calton, Roger W. - 8 views
- Pilato, Louis - 10 views
- Jayakumar, Jehan N. - 0 views
- Robinson, Jeoffrey L. - 5 views
- Nelson, Brian RM - 9 views
- Bartolic , Michelle C. Esq. - 8 views
- Wilson, Scot D. - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Newport Beach, California
- Layton, Mr. Samuel R - 6 views
- Iler, Erika A. - 11 views
- Flyer, Raquel - 7 views
- Lopez, Star Q. - 7 views
- Redler, Craig S. - 9 views
- Partain, Robert M. - 8 views
- Soto, R. DeDe - 6 views
- Wang, Jeffrey C.P. - 13 views
- Gonzalez, Lupe - 25 views
- Karch, John Frederick - 8 views