Address: Long Wharf Maritime Center 555 Long Wharf Drive, Suite 13A, New Haven, CT 06511
Lawyer Firm: Kennedy, Johnson, Schwab & Roberge, L.L.C.
|Areas of Practice||Business Litigation, Complex Construction, Environmental Liability, Personal Injury, Employment Law, Workers’ Compensation, Land Use, Real Estate, Estate Planning, Probate Litigation, Tax Matters, Appellate Advocacy|
Cliff Grandjean has over 35 years of major firm business litigation experience with special emphasis on complex construction, environmental liability, personal injury, employment law and workers’ compensation, land use, real estate, estate planning, probate litigation, tax matters and appellate advocacy. He has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide variety of courtroom settings and business contexts, including arbitration, mediation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution. He has argued several cases before both the Connecticut Supreme Court and the Connecticut Appellate Court. He has lectured before practitioners and business owners on Connecticut mechanics’ liens, bond claims and hazardous waste regulation.
Cliff also brings a unique client/business owner perspective to the legal matters he handles, having spent four years as the general manager and counsel of a major Connecticut wholesale importer/distributor, responsible for all operational and administrative aspects of a $30 million (annual sales), 65-employee enterprise.
Cliff received his Bachelor of Arts from Yale University, with honors, and his Juris Doctor from the University of Connecticut School of Law, also with honors. Cliff is a member of the Connecticut Bar Association. He is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Connecticut, the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, the Second U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals, including the U.S. Claims Court.
Cliff currently serves as an attorney trial referee appointed by the Connecticut Judicial Department to hear and decide cases and controversies. He also serves as an arbitrator to hear and decide commercial cases on an expedited basis before both the American Arbitration Association and Alternative Dispute Resolution, Inc.. He also hears and decides employment and investment controversies brought before the Financial Industries Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
Update Grandjean, Clifford information | View Google Map
Other lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Baker, Dean W. - 10 views
- Lilburn, Verna B. - 1 views
- Saffer, Michael D. - 3 views
- Engstrom, Katrena - 5 views
- Coan, Richard M. - 4 views
- Scholfield, Daniel P. - 7 views
- Lynch, Richard William - 3 views
- Dow, William F. III - 6 views
- Mautner, Dennis Anthony - 5 views
- Mitler, Laura S. - 10 views
Popular lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Mills, John W. - 7 views
- Baker, Dean W. - 10 views
- Goetsch, Charles C. - 9 views
- Einhorn, Jonathan J. - 9 views
- Pellegrino, Bernard A. - 13 views
- Annecchino, Louis A. - 9 views
- Lewendon, Whitney M. - 6 views
- Granquist, Frances B. - 7 views
- Popilowski, Matthew D. - 6 views
- Berdon, Peter A. - 13 views
Most rated lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- LoRicco, Ronald Sr. Esq. - 0 votes
- Schwab, Robert L. - 0 votes
- Lewendon, Timothy - 0 votes
- Dolan, Matthew F. - 0 votes
- Gillis (1935-2002), Howard T. - 0 votes
- Burns, Maureen E. - 0 votes
- Dow, William F. III - 0 votes
- Leventhal, Scott A. Esq. - 0 votes
- Baker, Dean W. - 0 votes
- Bohonnon, K. Wynne - 0 votes