Granquist, Frances B.
Address: 475 Whitney Avenue, New Haven, CT 06511
Lawyer Firm: The Pellegrino Law Firm P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Commercial and Residential Real Estate Transactions, Commercial and Residential Tax Appeals, Condemnations, Estate Planning (Married, Partners or Single), Wills & Trusts, Elder Law, Probate, Reverse Mortgages, Estate Planning for Pets, Foreclosures, Landlord Tenant Disputes, Business Formations|
Frances B. Granquist’s practice focuses on Estate Planning, Probate, Title XIX issues, commercial and residential real estate transactions, including commercial and residential tax appeals, condemnations and landlord/tenant disputes.
Attorney Granquist has a great concern for helping individual clients. Her law degree combined with her undergraduate degree in Accounting provide her with the skill to assist her clients in saving money whether it is in Estate Planning, Title XIX benefits, tax appeals or condemnation actions. She is a frequent lecturer on estate planning and Title XIX issues.
In addition to her law practice, Attorney Granquist has been an active member of the Hamden Chamber of Commerce since 1993 serving as Vice President from 1996-1997 and President from 1998 to 2001. She is presently a member of the Women in Business Section of the Chamber and sits on its scholarship committee. Attorney Granquist is a frequent speaker for the women enrolled in the Women to Work Program at the Keefe Center. In 2001 she was presented with an award of Outstanding Leadership and Service and in 2008 she received the Chamber Choice Outstanding Contribution Award.
Attorney Granquist served as a Director of the Advisory Board of Sacred Heart Academy for ten years. In 2002 she was the recipient of The Hearts of the Community Award. Frances was involved with the Special Olympics as the team handball site captain and has been a Team Captain for the Relay for Life each year since 2005. Attorney Granquist is a member of the Board of Directors of Albertus Magnus College and has served on the Connecticut Bar Association’s Pro Bono Committee, the Community Service Committee and the New Haven County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service Committee. Attorney Granquist is a member of the New Haven and Connecticut Bar Associations and the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys.
Attorney Granquist earned her undergraduate degree in accounting from Fairfield University and her Juris Doctor degree from Mercer University. She was admitted to practice in State Court in 1987 and Federal Court in 1988.
Other lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Annecchino, Louis A. - 9 views
- Goetsch, Charles C. - 9 views
- Lassen, Christine K. - 1 views
- Bikakis, Nicole C. - 16 views
- Nelligan, Brendan K. - 0 views
- Crowley, Timothy W. - 9 views
- Denniston, Garrett A. - 1 views
- Lewendon, Whitney M. - 6 views
- Gettinger, Benjamin - 5 views
- Kennedy, John J. Jr. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Mitler, Laura S. - 10 views
- Crowley, Timothy W. - 9 views
- Gillis (1935-2002), Howard T. - 6 views
- Robbins-Pesce, Harrison - 21 views
- Baker, Dean W. - 10 views
- Mills, John W. - 7 views
- Merly, Joseph M. - 8 views
- Pellegrino, Bernard A. - 13 views
- Longo McLean, Rose - 6 views
- Noyes, Nancy A. - 14 views
Most rated lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Crowley, Timothy W. - 0 votes
- Bellis, Stephen R. - 0 votes
- Grandjean, Clifford - 0 votes
- Perry, Scott E. - 0 votes
- Tiernan, Charles E. III - 0 votes
- Roberge, Stephanie Z. - 0 votes
- Emanuel, Richard - 0 votes
- Swift, Donn A. - 0 votes
- Nelligan, Brendan K. - 0 votes
- Marcarelli, Ralph E. Hon. Esq. - 0 votes