Graziano, Nicholas M.
Address: 26 Broadway 17th Floor, New York, NY 10004
Lawyer Firm: Marrinan & Mazzola Mardon, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Labor, ERISA, Employment, Health law, Pension and Welfare funds|
Nicholas M. Graziano advises labor union officials on all aspects of federal labor law. He represents clients in federal and state court, as well as before administrative agencies. He also represents union members in administrative and disciplinary hearings. Nicholas focuses much of his practice advising welfare plans and their fiduciaries to ensure compliance with ERISA, HIPAA, the ACA and other health care and health insurance laws. Nicholas also advises our clients in areas of traditional employment law, such as employment discrimination, family leave, disability, accommodation, and the USERRA.
Nicholas joined our firm as a law clerk during his last year of law school and as an associate attorney upon his admission to the bar. During his time in law school, Nicholas served as an Articles Editor on the Hofstra Labor and Employment Law Journal.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Ingber, Craig - 9 views
- Smiley, Guy I. - 4 views
- Rudin, Joel B. - 3 views
- Schneps, Jonathan M. - 11 views
- Rosenbaum, George D. - 8 views
- Kupferberg, Jeffrey - 3 views
- Brahimy, Roxanna - 15 views
- Vo, Pani - 16 views
- Fisher, Liane Esq. - 2 views
- Shakarchy, Jacob S. - 4 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Karram, Zachary G. - 19 views
- Stollow, Aury B. - 18 views
- Byrnes, Gregory - 79 views
- Mingione, Dominick - 37 views
- Soroka, Mark Steven - 20 views
- Solano, Javier - 23 views
- Conigliaro, Kristin Perry - 21 views
- Scher, David L. - 34 views
- Nazarzadeh, Jordan Jacob - 26 views
- Davidov, Laura - 63 views