Greenwood, Christine T.
Address: 170 South Main Street, Suite 1100, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Lawyer Firm: Magleby Cataxinos & Greenwood
|Areas of Practice||Civil Litigation, Business Litigation, Construction and Real Estate Litigation, Copyright Litigation, General Civil Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation, Internet Law, Securities Litigation, Trade Dress, Trade Secrets, Trademarks, Uniform Commercial Code, Unfair Competition|
Ms. Greenwood is a founding partner of MAGLEBY CATAXINOS & GREENWOOD. Christine Greenwood’s law practice focuses on civil and business litigation, including trade secret, unfair competition, contract, and partnership disputes. In recent years, Ms. Greenwood has successfully obtained favorable summary judgment rulings for her clients, defeated contentious and complex motions for preliminary injunction, and successfully obtained preliminary injunctive relief and contempt rulings for violating such injunction orders. Ms. Greenwood has had numerous additional successes in pursuing business and commercial cases on behalf of her clients.
Ms. Greenwood is currently serving as chair of the Ethics and Discipline Committee of the Utah Supreme Court. She has previously served as a mentor for the Utah Supreme Court New Lawyer Training Program, volunteered as a guardian ad litem, and handled several matters for the Pro Bono Program of Utah Legal Services.
Ms. Greenwood is A/V rated by Martindale Hubble, the highest rating available. Ms. Greenwood has twice been included in the Mountain States Top 50 Women Lawyers and she has been listed in the Mountain States Super LawyersTM in the area of business litigation since 2008. She has been listed in Best Lawyers in America®. Ms. Greenwood has frequently been voted by her peers in Utah as one of Utah’s "Legal Elite", as published in Utah Business Magazine.
Prior to joining MAGLEBY CATAXINOS & GREENWOOD, Ms. Greenwood served as a law clerk for Judge Monroe G. McKay on the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, worked for the Salt Lake City office of the national law firm of Holme, Roberts & Owen, and served as in-house counsel for a natural gas transmission pipeline company.
Ms. Greenwood obtained her J.D. from the University of Utah College of Law in 1998, where she was the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Law and Family Studies and a teaching assistant in legal writing and contract law. Ms. Greenwood received several awards for academic achievement, including awards for outstanding performance in antitrust, insurance law, legal writing and commercial document drafting.
Other lawyers in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Rice, Nickolas S. - 3 views
- Brooks, Mitchell T. - 5 views
- Lofgran, Michael R. - 3 views
- Hagen, Jeffrey H. - 1 views
- Hansen, John Edward - 2 views
- Johansen, Conrad H. - 4 views
- Reichardt, Andrew J. - 4 views
- Winder, Donald J. - 3 views
- Hatch, Brent O. - 11 views
- Handy, Garrett S. - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Hatch, Brent O. - 11 views
- Mull, David - 11 views
- Andrus, Randy M. - 8 views
- Newton, Steven L. - 7 views
- Thornton, Mark B. - 9 views
- Foutz, Tyler S. - 8 views
- Tomsic, Peggy A. - 7 views
- Olson, Dillon P. - 10 views
- Tanner, James - 7 views
- Skinner, Joseph A. - 6 views
Most rated lawyers in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Lichfield, Michael D. - 0 votes
- Srisiri, Warunee Ph. D. - 0 votes
- Stephens, Mitchell A. - 0 votes
- Thornton, Mark B. - 0 votes
- Nielson, David R. - 0 votes
- Rasmussen, Scott N. - 0 votes
- Adams, Gregory J. - 0 votes
- Cataxinos, Edgar R. - 0 votes
- Arrington, Mark P. Ph. D. - 0 votes
- Walton, Sherri L. - 0 votes