Grimm, John R.
Address: 1919 M Street N.W. 8th Floor, Washington, DC 20036
Lawyer Firm: Harris Wiltshire & Grannis, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Trial Litigation, Communication|
John R. Grimm is an associate with the law firm of Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis LLP, where he practices litigation and communications law.
Prior to entering private practice, Mr. Grimm clerked for the Honorable Kathleen G. Cox on the Circuit Court for Baltimore County, Maryland. He went on to serve as an assistant public defender in Baltimore County, Maryland. He has tried dozens of cases in Maryland District and Circuit Courts, and has represented hundreds of clients charged with offenses ranging from minor traffic violations to first-degree murder. His courtroom successes include a not guilty jury verdict in a felony drug possession case, and the suppression of a client’s Mirandized statements to police in a homicide case.
Mr. Grimm received his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center, cum laude, where he was the editor-in-chief of the American Criminal Law Review’s, Annual Survey of White Collar Crime. He received his M.A. and B.A., cum laude, from the University of Maryland, College Park, where he was a member of Phi Beta Kappa. His undergraduate major was in French, which he speaks fluently. Mr. Grimm has been an adjunct professor of evidence at University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law.
Other lawyers in Washington,
- Bemis, Lori M. - 12 views
- Chong, Cameron Cain - 5 views
- Litchfield, Letty - 3 views
- Jacobs, Britney - 3 views
- Kay, Karen M. - 6 views
- Wrigley, Devin - 7 views
- Jacobs, Michael P. - 1 views
- Phelps, Christian J. - 4 views
- Babcock, Michael W. - 4 views
- Adams, John M. - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Washington,
- Pasekoff, Marc E. - 31 views
- Marx, Jared P. - 17 views
- O’Donnell, Patrick P. - 8 views
- Hunt, Cecil - 15 views
- Chuzi, George M. - 12 views
- Sifers, Randall W. - 9 views
- Young, Joanne - 12 views
- Kass, Brian L. - 17 views
- Granwell, Alan W. - 22 views
- Brillian, John H. - 26 views