Grodner, Geoffrey M.
Address: 511 S Woodscrest Drive, Bloomington, IN 47401
Lawyer Firm: Mallor | Grodner LLP
|Areas of Practice||Business Formation, Transactions, Automobile Dealership Law, Professional Practice Law, Business and Civil Litigation, Employment Law and Litigation, Criminal Defense|
Geoffrey M. Grodner is Managing Partner of Mallor Grodner and oversees the firm’s business and professional practice services, including business formation, transactions, employment law and litigation. Geoff is annually selected as an Indiana Super Lawyer in the area of business. With a background in constitutional law, Geoff also assists clients with the defense of criminal charges.
As part of his business practice, Geoff represents new and used automobile dealers in Indiana, Ohio, Illinois and Kentucky. He is recognized for his extensive knowledge of the auto business and is a member of the National Association of Dealer Counsel, an organization of attorneys that devote significant portions of their practice to representing dealers.
Geoff brings to his practice a unique understanding of the problems and issues regularly faced by businesses and professional practices. He understands clients need aggressive representation, while at the same time seeking creative and cost effective resolutions. Geoff is adamant about the law firm providing quality legal services at every level and maintaining a standard of client service.
Geoff is the former Counsel to the United States Senate Subcommittee on Constitutional Amendments. He has served on the boards and as President of numerous not-for-profit organizations, and is frequently asked to provide legal advice to not-for-profits on business matters. Geoff also regularly serves as Chairperson or a member of the faculty for continuing legal education seminars.
Geoff is a certified civil mediator.
Outside the practice of law, Geoff maintains a strong interest in motor vehicles, golf and food. Geoff is an accomplished cook and is regularly involved in food activities and programs with professionals in the food world. Geoff has been married to Lorelei Meeker for over 35 years, they have an adult son and two dogs.
Other lawyers in Bloomington, Indiana
- Baugh, Paul D. - 7 views
- Schultz, Jennifer K. - 10 views
- Batalon, Carrie L. - 2 views
- Greene, Betsy K. - 6 views
- Ginzkey, James P. - 4 views
- Graham, Roy James - 2 views
- Schultz, Fred - 6 views
- Plummer, Dustin L. - 0 views
- Schwieger, Derk Karl J.D., LL.M - 2 views
- Anderson, Lisa A. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Bloomington, Indiana
- Wochner, David C. - 4 views
- Martin, Vincent P. - 5 views
- Donner, Erika N. - 5 views
- McCrea, Robert S. - 7 views
- Neirynck, Robert W. - 3 views
- Backman, Jonathan A. Esq. - 5 views
- Couri-Cyphers, Gina - 4 views
- Porter , Robert W. - 7 views
- Grodner, Geoffrey M. - 10 views
- Baugh, Paul D. - 7 views
Most rated lawyers in Bloomington, Indiana
- McCrea, David S. - 0 votes
- Stewart, Amy L. - 0 votes
- Martin, Vincent P. - 0 votes
- Gjerdingen, Kendra Gowdy - 0 votes
- Neirynck, Robert W. - 0 votes
- Lemon, Thomas R. - 0 votes
- Schwieger, Derk Karl J.D., LL.M - 0 votes
- Apfelbaum, Larry A. - 0 votes
- McCrea, Edward F. - 0 votes
- Mallor, Andrew C. - 0 votes