Gurewitz, David M.
Address: 1875 Century Park East Suite 1490, Los Angeles, CA 90067
Lawyer Firm: Baker & Associates
|Areas of Practice||Real Estate, Commercial Law, Business Law|
David Gurewitz is of counsel to the firm and is in his 30th year of practice, with a concentration in business, commercial and real estate law, handling both transactional and litigation matters. Mr. Gurewitz is an expert in commercial landlord tenant law, and is the author of the CEB (Continuing Education of the Bar) publication & Handling Unlawful Detainers. He also has been an acknowledged consultant for CEB publications, Obtaining a Writ of Attachment, Obtaining a Writ of Possession and Handling Real Property Sales Transactions.
Mr. Gurewitz was the founding partner of Gurewitz & Lieb from 1982 through 1998, when he resumed practice as a sole practitioner. Mr. Gurewitz currently lives in Kauai while maintaining an active law practice throughout the State of California.
Mr. Gurewitz received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Minnesota in 1973 and his Juris Doctor from UCLA in 1977.
Other lawyers in Los Angeles, California
- Wisner, R. Brent - 2 views
- Asvar, Christopher Arash - 14 views
- Halbardier, Joseph W. - 5 views
- Johnson, Margaret I. - 2 views
- Girardi, John A. - 13 views
- DeVanon, Nicole - 28 views
- Oran, Michael - 5 views
- Paz Soldan, David Esq. - 0 views
- Johanning, Jaimee Esq. - 0 views
- Taylor, Joshua D. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Los Angeles, California
- Broomer, Sarah S. - 14 views
- Kashfian, Ryan D. - 12 views
- Karama, Jacqueline C. - 19 views
- Sayre, Angela V. - 13 views
- Glenn, Michael J. - 17 views
- Farah, Neda - 19 views
- Solish, Nick - 34 views
- Askarieh, Sarvey Esq. - 13 views
- Kelsberg, William G - 18 views
- Makarem, Ronald W. - 29 views