Halverson, Alex M.
Address: 470 U.S. Bank Plaza 200 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55402
Lawyer Firm: Kennedy & Graven, Chartered
|Areas of Practice||Public Finance, Economic Development|
Alex Halverson is an associate at Kennedy & Graven, Chartered, practicing in the areas of public finance and economic development. He advises cities and municipalities on all matters relating to public finance including general obligation bonds, revenue bonds, conduit borrowing, and economic development.
Alex joined Kennedy & Graven in 2018. After earning his undergraduate degree from Loyola University Chicago, he remained in the city of Chicago where he worked in banking. In 2014, he moved back to his home state of Minnesota to enroll in law school at Mitchell Hamline School of Law. He is grateful to work in the legal field because he can help his clients tackle complex, pressing issues.
Alex has this to say about his practice at Kennedy & Graven:
Contributing to the state of Minnesota through the practice of law is extremely gratifying. It is a true joy that every day I get to help our local communities improve and grow. I couldn’t ask for a better group of colleagues and professionals with which to work.
Other lawyers in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Friedberg, Joseph S. - 5 views
- Waters, Jen - 14 views
- Dawson, Lucas - 6 views
- Arneson, Mark - 4 views
- Gallenberg, Deborah M. - 5 views
- Alsop, Robert A. - 3 views
- Pardun, Benjamin H. - 4 views
- Goldstein, Bruce E. - 9 views
- Delmore, John L. - 6 views
- Santana, Lymari J. - 8 views
Popular lawyers in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Marek, Joseph G. - 11 views
- Lavoie, James - 12 views
- Podlucky, Heather - 11 views
- Storms, Jeffrey - 10 views
- Gagne, Dawn L. - 13 views
- Kitzer, Phillip M. - 10 views
- Gernander, Barton C. - 10 views
- Tisher, Kirk - 9 views
- Burns, Patrick C. - 10 views
- Ludowissi, Paul A. - 16 views