Hammers, Robert M. Jr.
Address: 5555 Glenridge Connector Suite 975, Atlanta, GA 30342
Lawyer Firm: Schneider Hammers
|Areas of Practice||Automobile Accidents, Trucking Accidents, Commercial Vehicle Accidents, Premises Liability, Mass Torts (Defective Drugs and Medical Devices), Boating Accidents, Drowning and Near Drowning Accidents, Traumatic Brain Injuries, Products Liability, Diminished Value Claims, Bad Faith|
Rob is the cofounding partner of Schneider Hammers. He began his legal career representing insurance companies and large corporations in auto, trucking and industrial accidents cases involving wrongful death and catastrophic injuries. Rob earned his Bachelor of Arts in History from the University of Georgia and his Juris Doctorate from Florida State University College of Law. After college and before studying law, Rob worked in legal presentation services where he developed his love for the law and learned the important role that trial lawyers play in protecting our right to a trial by jury.
Rob is proud to call himself a trial lawyer, and he is dedicated to getting fair and just results for victims of negligence. He began his legal career representing the insurance companies for big corporations involved in motor vehicle accidents, trucking accidents and industrial accidents causing death and catastrophic injuries. During this time, he gained valuable experience which is now used by his firm in the prosecution of these cases on behalf of those injured by the negligence of others. Rob and his firm only represent personal injury victims. Rob is committed to providing each client with the personal attention that their case deserves and works diligently to obtain the most fair and substantial recovery as possible under the circumstances of each case. He and Jason Schneider have tried dozens of cases to verdict together and have settled thousands of cases netting millions of dollars for injured persons and their loved ones. These successes have earned Schneider Hammers the respect of its adversaries and the gratitude of the firm’s many satisfied clients.
Rob has been recognized as a National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers and has been named a Super Lawyers Rising Star for 2012, 2013 and 2015. He has also been selected to the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association LEAD program, which is a very competitive leadership program focused on developing and preparing future leaders to protect each and every citizen of Georgia’s 7 th Amendment right to a trial by jury.
Rob’s primary areas of expertise are auto and trucking accident cases, premises liability cases and cases involving defective drugs and medical devices. Rob is admitted to practice law in the State of Georgia, Georgia Court of Appeals, Supreme Court of Georgia and the United States District Courts for Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia.
Other lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia
- Gilbert, Jeffrey S. - 8 views
- Brown, Richard W. - 13 views
- Sperling, Gilbert III - 2 views
- Walton, Gail M. - 6 views
- Autry, Charles T. - 13 views
- Elovitz, Rachel A. Esq. - 11 views
- Stottlemyer, Sarah E. - 0 views
- Hasson, James K. Jr. - 2 views
- Johnson, David V. - 8 views
- Ragland, Daniel A. - 1 views
Popular lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia
- Cleveland, Tiffany A. - 37 views
- Egan, Michelle Cohen - 19 views
- Benkel, Max - 15 views
- Olson, David A. - 16 views
- McCain, Gary R. (“Rusty”) - 24 views
- Conaway, Dan - 21 views
- Simcoe, Kathleen Woodruff - 18 views
- Tyrone, Nelson O. III - 22 views
- McLendon, Jason Michael - 15 views
- Hirsch, Matt A. - 23 views
Most rated lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia
- Hungeling, David J. - 0 votes
- Strong, Laura Marshall - 0 votes
- Spainhour, Kevin A. - 0 votes
- Miller, Jody A. - 0 votes
- Garcia, Martha M. - 0 votes
- Shapiro, Kenneth A. - 0 votes
- Kirschenbaum, Seth D. - 0 votes
- Stottlemyer, Sarah E. - 0 votes
- Allen, Hunter S. Jr. - 0 votes
- Edwards, Whitney Bly - 0 votes