Hardee, James W.
Address: 100 Glenridge Point Pkwy. NE Suite 500, Atlanta, GA 30342
Lawyer Firm: Fain, Major & Brennan, P.C.
|Areas of Practice|
Jim Hardee was raised in Marietta, Georgia and is a 1983 graduate of Walton High School in Marietta. Jim then received a Bachelor of Science degree from Auburn University in 1987 where he was president of the School of Public Administration. He then attended the Cumberland School of Law at Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama where he was named outstanding trial advocacy board member and was an honor court justice. Jim and his wife, Stephanie currently reside in Marietta with their twin sons.
Upon graduation from law school, Jim accepted a job as a prosecutor from 1990 until 1997. Jim was given the outstanding service award to his community in 1997. In his time as a prosecutor, Jim tried over 100 first chair jury trials, including 8 capital murder cases. During has last 4 years, Jim was felony division chief and assigned to the major crimes unit prosecuting homicide cases.
Since then, Jim has been lead counsel in roughly 80 civil jury trials in both federal and state court, the vast majority of which have resulted in defense verdicts. All but one trial has resulted in a verdict less than the last settlement offer. Jim concentrates on the defense of wrongful death, products liability, premises liability, vehicular, and trucking accidents. Jim also handles the defense of consumer related claims, particularly as it pertains to the automobile industry.
Jim is a member of the National Institute of Trial Advocacy, Defense Research Institute, Atlanta Claims Association, Atlanta Bar Association, and recently served an appointment a the Education Coordinator for the Atlanta Claims Association.
As a father of special needs children, Jim devotes pro bono time representing the particular needs of these children and various entities serving this amazing and precious group of kids.
Jim is an “AV” Peer Review Rated Attorney by Martindale-Hubbell, reflecting a combination of achieving the highest level of professional achievement and excellence in ethical standards and legal ability.
Other lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia
- Walters, Gilles - 5 views
- Ratterree, John II - 7 views
- Cherry, Veda V. Thames - 0 views
- Brennan, Thomas E. - 0 views
- Colette, H. Joseph - 8 views
- Zezima, Anthony M. - 1 views
- McCartney, Ashley L. - 4 views
- Stone, Ryals Drayton - 4 views
- Egan, M. Michael - 6 views
- Reddick, T. Michele - 13 views
Popular lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia
- Smith, Paula Ferguson - 23 views
- McLendon, Jason Michael - 15 views
- Isenberg, Ryan L - 32 views
- Wichalonis, Kimberly Ezell - 16 views
- Hurley, Miles Patrick - 20 views
- Hotchkiss, Paul I. - 17 views
- Loewenthal, Glenn - 21 views
- Egan, Michelle Cohen - 19 views
- McCain, Gary R. (“Rusty”) - 24 views
- Kim, Patty K. - 20 views