Harmon, Sean H.
Address: 7810 McEwen Road Suite B, Dayton, OH 45459
Lawyer Firm: StachlerHarmon
|Areas of Practice||Business, Estate Planning, Probate, Real Estate|
Using a collaborative, common sense approach to planning and problem solving, Sean works with a wide variety of individual and closely-held business clients. His style emphasizes open two-way communication, analysis of legal issues in light of the known business climate, and goal-oriented planning.
Sean’s main areas of practice involve business entity selection and formation, transactions, document preparation, and general corporate counseling. He also has experience in the areas of estate and succession planning, guardianships, conservator ships, and decedent’s estates. He is a member of the Ohio State, and Dayton Bar Associations.
Sean was born in South Bend, Indiana and grew up in Indianapolis. He is a graduate of Indianapolis Cathedral High School and received his B.A. from the University of Notre Dame in 1992. Admitted to the Ohio Bar in November 1997, Sean received his J.D. (magna cum laude) from the University of Dayton.
Sean was a published member of the University of Dayton Law Review, and was champion of UD’s moot court competition, eventually placing third individually in a national moot court.
Other lawyers in Dayton, Ohio
- Glass, Erica L. - 8 views
- Foos, Martin A. - 5 views
- Schierloh, Joshua - 3 views
- Schwartz, Richard A. - 5 views
- Ventura, Douglas M. - 1 views
- Dyer, James A. - 5 views
- Seall, William H. (Bud) - 5 views
- Leesman, Michael G. - 3 views
- Larson, David E. - 10 views
- Malocu, Frank A. - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Dayton, Ohio
- Liberman, Scott A. - 10 views
- Zeis, Joseph Jr. - 6 views
- Gounaris, Nicholas George - 8 views
- McHugh, Stephen M. - 8 views
- Langevin, Thomas W. - 9 views
- Kennel, John F. - 8 views
- Fague, Terence L. - 9 views
- Gentry, Daniel J. - 6 views
- Bacon, Steven E. - 7 views
- Portune, Robert E. “Buzz” - 7 views