Haug, William F.
Address: 2800 North Central Avenue Suite 1800, Phoenix, AZ 85004
Lawyer Firm: Jennings Haug Cunningham
|Areas of Practice||Construction Law, Surety & Fidelity Law, Litigation, Mediation & Arbitration, Commercial Real Estate|
Mr. Haug is an experienced litigator with an extensive background in civil litigation. His trial and litigation experience includes complex construction and fidelity and surety disputes representing all aspects of the construction industry, including both public and private owners, architects and engineers, contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers and sureties.
His experience also includes more than 35 years in alternative dispute resolution. Mr. Haug regularly serves as sole arbitrator, panelist and panel chair arbitrator in commercial and construction related matters, including contract disputes and construction or design defect disputes involving roadways, tunnels and parks, underground utilities, municipal and military projects, commercial and residential developments, as well as delay and acceleration disputes.
Mr. Haug joined the firm as a partner in 1981. He now serves as Of Counsel.
Mr. Haug is a graduate of Phoenix College (B.A. 1951) and the University of Arizona (B.S. 1953 and LLB, 1956).
Mr. Haug is AV rated by Martindale Hubbell®.
Served as National Bond Counsel for a Surety Company overseeing surety claims throughout the United States Successfully defended sureties on bad faith claims Obtained defense judgments in all types of fidelity cases both in State and Federal Courts Represented contractor in mechanic lien suit involving a multi-million dollar electric generating plant Successfully represented subcontractors in lawsuits involving pay when paid and pay if paid clauses Served as Chair of Arbitration panel involving a multi-million dollar claim on a condominium project Arbitration panel member on a multi-million dollar dispute involving a huge freeway and drainage project Successfully mediated many construction disputes Drafted and secured the adoption by the Arizona Legislature of Arizona Public Works bonding statutes, lien release and discharge bond statutes on private projects and bonding provisions in the Arizona Uniform Probate Code
Creighton School Board (1966-75) Phoenix Retriever Club (1970-90) Camelback Little League, President
Update Haug, William F. information | View Google Map
Other lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Erlick, Benjamin K. - 9 views
- Smith, Tye - 4 views
- Mayes, J. Blake - 6 views
- Lamb, Robert “R.J.” - 2 views
- Callahan, Jesse R. - 5 views
- Gilbert, Evan M. - 10 views
- Johnson, Charlotte - 6 views
- Dennis, Christopher W. - 7 views
- Jackson, Stephanie L. Esq. - 3 views
- Plitt, Steven - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Ducharme, Wayne B. - 13 views
- Pitel, Stephanie - 10 views
- Steenblik, Gerrit M. - 14 views
- Torrens, Daniel - 10 views
- Isaac, Elliot Spencer - 11 views
- Righi, Richard L. - 11 views
- Beckwith, Jessica L. - 10 views
- Smith, Brad Dylan - 9 views
- Narducci, Michael P. - 11 views
- Denetsosie, Warren - 14 views
Most rated lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Smith, Jeffrey L. - 1 votes
- Bryson, Rick N. - 0 votes
- Kleindienst, Anne L. - 0 votes
- Tate, Elizabeth D. - 0 votes
- Myers, Brian D. - 0 votes
- Anthony, Stephen J. - 0 votes
- Sreecharana, Devin - 0 votes
- Warner, Katie L. - 0 votes
- Langerman, Amy G - 0 votes
- Tracy, Megan H. - 0 votes