Heckman , Andrea N.
Address: 19 South La Salle Street Suite 1500, Chicago, IL 60603
Lawyer Firm: The Law Offices of Jeffery M. Leving, Ltd.
|Areas of Practice|
Andrea N. Heckman earned her Juris Doctor from DePaul University College of Law and a Bachelor of Arts from Loyola University-Chicago. The Supreme Court of Illinois has licensed Ms. Heckman to practice law in the State of Illinois. She is also licensed to practice law in Federal Court. Ms. Heckman is a ferocious litigator and fierce advocate for the rights of her clients.
Ms. Heckman has zealously represented clients in divorce, domestic violence, child custody and personal injury matters throughout her career, including work at DePaul’s Family Law Clinic. Andrea provided legal services to the Cook County Domestic Violence court and the Legal Aid Foundation where she was instrumental in protecting victims of physical, emotional, and sexual abuse as well as telephone, internet and in person harassment.
Ms. Heckman, from her experiences, is extremely and environmentally aware of the emotional and psychological strain parents experience during the divorce process, especially as it relates to their children; and provides them the hope and the courage they need to succeed. She has, with a tender, but tough approach, protected her clients and safeguarded their children with proficient representation. She wears a velvet glove over an iron fist.
Ms. Heckman comes to the Law Offices of Jeffrey M. Leving with substantial and valuable experience in complex family law matters while positively working with her clients through their most difficult times.
Memorable Case Victories:
Secured an order of protection for her client whose private, love life was being made public by an angry ex-lover along with other forms of physical abuse and harassment suffered by a client who is now safe.Obtained a plenary order for protection for a client who had been pinned, bruised and intimidated by an abuser who used many false accusations, character witnesses and the appearance of an entourage of friends in court to further intimidate and terrify her client. Another one of Andrea’s clients is now out of harm’s way.Won a $250,000.00 award for an elderly grandmother who had slipped and fell in the lobby of a bank causing a broken leg, which required surgical repair with the placement of a plate and screws, a bruised hip, and she would never be made whole physically. Thanks to Andrea’s help this elderly woman can peacefully enjoy her golden years.
Other lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Gordon, A. Margot - 4 views
- Bruce, Devon C. - 4 views
- Benson, Andrew Cronin - 5 views
- Elesh, Herb N. Drew - 5 views
- Levitt, Ryan - 3 views
- Novak, Mark - 7 views
- Lakerdas, James G. - 5 views
- Tamvakis, George L. - 9 views
- Strom, Lindsey S. - 7 views
- Walsh, Robert P. - 5 views
Popular lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Hartig, Eric M. - 15 views
- Perl, Allen R. - 18 views
- Hill, Jennifer M. - 18 views
- Grossman, Jennifer S. - 17 views
- Fowler, Philip J. - 23 views
- Sullivan, Terry - 13 views
- Grattan, Heather Smith - 15 views
- Citino, Maria A. - 13 views
- Lerum, Catherine Eleanor - 21 views
- Gibbons, Max C. - 18 views
Most rated lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Lawhorn, Elizabeth A. - 0 votes
- Battersby Black, Margaret P. - 0 votes
- Montgomery, James Douglas Jr. - 0 votes
- Gillespie, Genie Miller - 0 votes
- Morrissey, Francis P. - 0 votes
- Walner, Jonathan E. - 0 votes
- Shammas, Michael A. - 0 votes
- Burr, Michael C. - 0 votes
- Weisberg, Joshua L. - 0 votes
- Lakerdas, James G. - 0 votes