Herndon (Casaceli), Debra S.
Address: 1800 Saint James Pl. Suite 620, Houston, TX 77056
Lawyer Firm: Laura Dale & Associates, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Family|
Throughout her legal career, Debra (Casaceli) Herndon has represented numerous family law clients in divorce, custody and property disputes. She is a dedicated advocate, and has represented clients in all phases of litigation, in both trial court and in appellate court. Debra advises clients on all aspects of family law, divorce, adoption, paternity and mediation issues. Debra is experienced in drafting marital property agreements, including pre- and post-nuptial agreements.
Debra Herndon is board certified in Family Law and a member of the Family Law Sections of the Houston Bar Association and State Bar of Texas.
Debra Herndon received her Bachelor’s degree in Sociology from Queens College, New York (cum laude), and her Master’s degree in Social Work from the State University of New York at Buffalo. Debra then attended Tulane Law School where she received her law degree. She has been licensed in the State of Texas since 2000.
Update Herndon (Casaceli), Debra S. information | View Google Map
Other lawyers in Houston, Texas
- Graves, Thomas W. - 2 views
- Marrow, James C. - 4 views
- Foty, Donny J. - 12 views
- Barsalou, W. Austin - 4 views
- Peeples, Teesha - 7 views
- Hodges, David W. - 6 views
- Rhine, Eric - 7 views
- Toy, David S - 6 views
- Lieberman, Steven J. - 0 views
- Vandenberg-Rodes, Dorian - 7 views
Popular lawyers in Houston, Texas
- Siurek, Mark - 14 views
- Beaty, D.J. - 23 views
- Moreland, Michael - 34 views
- Karotkin, Don - 15 views
- Foley, James H. - 30 views
- Sadegh, David J. - 25 views
- Parten, Faith E. - 15 views
- Farias, Karleana L. - 59 views
- Satagaj, Jennifer Wright - 20 views
- Sepulveda, Stephanie - 20 views
Most rated lawyers in Houston, Texas
- Sadegh, David J. - 2 votes
- Farias, Karleana L. - 1 votes
- Stump, Jacqui - 0 votes
- Nakamoto, Joanna Madengerang - 0 votes
- Fernelius, Stephen M. - 0 votes
- Rao, Sidd - 0 votes
- Williams, Q. Tate - 0 votes
- Mingledorff, Kenneth P. - 0 votes
- Zubi, Chad - 0 votes
- Tritico, Christopher L. - 0 votes