Hesch, Jerome M. Esq.
Address: 1201 Dove Street Suite 400, Newport Beach, CA 92660
Lawyer Firm: Jeffrey M. Verdon Law Group, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Tax, Estate Planning|
Jerry Hesch is a tax and estate planning consultant for lawyers throughout the country and is Special Senior Tax Counsel hired as a resource for Jeffrey M. Verdon Law Group, LLP.
A former tax partner with the national law firm of Greenberg Traurig (Miami, Florida), Professor Hesch is a member of the America College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC), and an Adjunct Professor at the University of Miami School of Law (Graduate Programs in Estate Planning and Taxation) and Florida International University School of Law.
An accomplished author, Professor Hesch has published numerous articles, several Tax Management Portfolios, and co-authored a law school casebook on Federal Income Taxation, now in its third edition. Also a coveted speaker, Professor Hesch has presented for groups such as the AICPA, the University of Miami Heckerling Institute on Estate Planning, the University of Southern California Tax Institute, and the New York University Institute on Federal Taxation.
He has also participated in several bar association projects, such as the Drafting Committee for the Florida Revised Uniform Partnership Act and preparing the ABA’s comments on the IRS’s proposed private annuity regulations.
Other lawyers in Newport Beach, California
- Robinson, Mark P. Jr. - 4 views
- Lukei, Shannon - 4 views
- Mayer, Danielle Michelle - 6 views
- Karavatos, Karen L. - 3 views
- Karch, John Frederick - 8 views
- Micek, Genevieve R. - 1 views
- Polischuk, Wesley K. - 1 views
- Beach, Shanda - 2 views
- Nguyen, Michelle P. Esq. - 0 views
- Pilato, Louis - 10 views
Popular lawyers in Newport Beach, California
- Nelson, Brian RM - 9 views
- Flyer, Raquel - 7 views
- Layton, Mr. Samuel R - 6 views
- Archbold, Brooke L. - 11 views
- Dunn III, Gordon V. - 7 views
- Wang, Jeffrey C.P. - 13 views
- Mayorga, Jamie D. - 9 views
- Stafford, Shane C. - 9 views
- Soto, R. DeDe - 6 views
- Partain, Robert M. - 8 views