Hope, Leslie Martin
Address: 10440 N. Central Expressway Suite 1030, Dallas, TX 75231
Lawyer Firm: Hope Family Law P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Family Law|
Leslie Hope grew up in Dallas, Texas. She received a bachelor’s degree from Southern Methodist University in 1987. In 1992, she graduated from Southern Methodist University with a Juris Doctor. She has been licensed to practice in Texas since 1992. She is also licensed to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts in Texas, the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Ms. Hope is board certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in family law and is a member of the Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists. She has handled cases all over Texas involving custody, complex property issues, appeals and adoptions.
She currently serves as a board director of the Family Law Section of the Dallas Bar Association. She is also a member of the Annette Stewart Inn of Court, an organization promoting ethics in the legal profession. She has also sat as a visiting associate judge in Dallas County. She is a member of the Collin County Bar Association.
Ms. Hope is also a member of Park Cities Rotary Club, a service organization, where she serves on various committees.
Other lawyers in Dallas, Texas
- Klement, Christopher A. - 8 views
- Ticer, Mark A. - 9 views
- Nowak, Matthew A. - 7 views
- Manuel, Rebecca J. - 5 views
- Moussa, Reem - 3 views
- Tillery, Rebecca - 8 views
- Bassett, Michael H. - 6 views
- Richard, Cephus III - 4 views
- Rohde, Ronald S. - 3 views
- Webb, Brian L. - 8 views
Popular lawyers in Dallas, Texas
- Thomson, Marlene D. - 14 views
- Salas , Omar A. - 11 views
- Cooks, Desmond L. - 13 views
- DeFoor, Leanne - 15 views
- Gueck, Jay L. - 12 views
- McClain, James E. - 9 views
- Price, Marty D. - 10 views
- Biggers, Kathryn B. - 18 views
- Aleman, Andrew - 11 views
- Colpoys, J. Michael - 9 views