Address: 1100 Spring Street NW Suite 460, Atlanta, GA 30309
Lawyer Firm: The Hottle Law Firm, LLC
|Areas of Practice||Immigration Law, Social Security Disability Insurance|
Attorney Fernanda Hottle speaks fluent English, Portuguese, and Spanish. She is a member of the State Bar of Georgia, the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), the Atlanta Bar Association, and the Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil (OAB/RJ). She writes articles monthly for the Brazilian Viver Magazine on Immigration topics, and frequently speaks at church events about current legal matters.
Attorney Fernanda Hottle is a native of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. At age 23, she obtained her first Juris Doctor degree from the Universidade Federal Fluminense in Rio. While in law school in Brazil, she did an internship with the Public Defender’s office and worked as a paralegal for a real estate company. Upon graduating and obtaining her license to practice law, she worked as a solo practitioner. She also worked at the local Bar’s Superior School of Law (Escola Superior de Advocacia) teaching Professional Responsibility and Ethics to candidates to the Bar Exam.
After meeting her husband, an American citizen, Ms. Hottle moved to the United States. Because the law school requirements in the United States are so different from Brazil, and so is the law, Ms. Hottle decided to attend law school again at Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School.
It was at John Marshall where Ms. Hottle had a more in-depth contact with Immigration and Naturalization Law. Of course, as a native of Brazil and married to an American, she has gone through the steps of obtaining legal permanent residence, and later becoming a proud American citizen. Law school gave her the opportunity of learning about the process through a different perspective, and she fell in love with it.
While in law school in the U.S., Ms. Hottle worked as a legal assistant in the areas of Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability, and as a paralegal in the area of Immigration and Naturalization Law. After graduating from John Marshall, passing the Georgia Bar Exam and working for a couple of years as an associate attorney, Ms. Hottle made the decision of starting her own practice. That is when The Hottle Law Firm, LLC was born. Now with her own practice, Ms. Hottle strives to provide her clients with a personable experience. Her motto is "Treat each client as if they were your only client." Even with a busy practice, she makes herself available to talk directly to her clients whenever they need her.
Other lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia
- Dempsey, Thomas C. - 0 views
- Allen, Hunter S. Jr. - 2 views
- Reott, Donald Edward III - 4 views
- Brown, Richard W. - 13 views
- Jones, W. Seaborn - 5 views
- Bingham, Derrick L. - 10 views
- Reading, Melissa Phillips - 11 views
- Gorby, Mike - 3 views
- Hillin, Hunter - 7 views
- Farnsworth, Richard G. - 5 views
Popular lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia
- Woodland, Kimberly Logue - 16 views
- Mabra, Ronnie E. Jr. Esq. - 26 views
- Tyrone, Nelson O. III - 22 views
- Simcoe, Kathleen Woodruff - 18 views
- Wichalonis, Kimberly Ezell - 16 views
- Tokajer, Matthew J. - 16 views
- Smith, Paula Ferguson - 23 views
- Kiber, Troy A. - 18 views
- Loewenthal, Glenn - 21 views
- Hunter, Nigel H Esq. - 16 views
Most rated lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia
- McGowan , Charlene Swartz - 0 votes
- Wright, Derek M. - 0 votes
- Anderson, Precious - 0 votes
- Berry, Kimberly - 0 votes
- Baer, Arthur Bryan - 0 votes
- Mull, Aynsley Harrow - 0 votes
- Hammers, Robert M. Jr. - 0 votes
- Harsh, Megan Elaine - 0 votes
- Weintraub, Howard J. - 0 votes
- Dougherty, Stephanie Dodson - 0 votes