Inhulsen, John W.
Address: 900 Fifth Third Center 111 Lyon St. NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Lawyer Firm: Warner Norcross & Judd LLP
Fax: 616 752-2500
|Areas of Practice|
John Inhulsen began his practice with Foster Swift in 2006 and works in the Grand Rapids, Michigan office. He is in the Commercial Litigation group and his practice includes representing clients in business litigation, real estate litigation, construction litigation, noncompete litigation, insurance litigation, and criminal defense matters.
In the community, John currently serves on the March of Dimes Board of Directors, Broadway Grand Rapids Board of Directors, MSU Alumni Club of West Michigan Board of Directors, Kuyper College Business Leadership Advisory Board, Grand Rapids Bar Association Finance Committee, Van Andel Institute Junior Professionals Board, and the MSU Michigan Political Leadership Program Host Committee.
In the past John has served on the East Grand Rapids Schools Foundation Board of Directors, United Way Campaign Cabinet, and the Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital Campaign Cabinet. It’s for all these reasons that John is such a highly sought after commercial litigation attorney in Grand Rapids.
Other lawyers in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Sanders, Kenneth J. - 1 views
- Hansen, Shane B. - 1 views
- McDonald, William E. Jr. - 3 views
- Martin, Rodney D. - 6 views
- Hanrahan, Mike - 2 views
- Donohue, Dennis J. - 4 views
- Lane, Madelaine C. - 2 views
- Krupp, Dawn I. - 10 views
- Watson, Scott M. - 2 views
- Borst, Daniel W. - 5 views
Popular lawyers in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Bondarenko, Gregory P. - 10 views
- Inhulsen, John W. - 7 views
- Predko, Christopher J. - 7 views
- Battershall, Jeffrey S. - 10 views
- Shunta, Dustin H. - 7 views
- Cobb, Britt Morton - 8 views
- Kleinheksel, Chad E. - 7 views
- Smary, Eugene E. - 14 views
- Krupp, George T. - 7 views
- Kalim, Warda Ashraf - 20 views