Jackson, Daniel W.
Address: 3900 Essex Lane Suite 1116, Houston, TX 77027
Lawyer Firm: The Jackson Law Firm
|Areas of Practice||Business & Commercial Litigation|
Daniel W. Jackson, a shareholder with The Jackson Law Firm, graduated from Louisiana State University with a bachelor of science in accounting. Daniel then worked as an accountant for Pennzoil Exploration and Production Company before attending law school in Houston, Texas.
In 1996, Daniel graduated from South Texas College of Law, cum laude, and began work for Emmons & Associates, P.C. In 1999, Daniel became a named shareholder with the firm, which changed its name to Emmons & Jackson, P.C. As of January 1, 2010, Daniel became the sole shareholder in the firm and changed its name to The Jackson Law Firm in June 2013.
Daniel’s practice focuses on the prosecution, defense and avoidance of commercial and employment litigation. Daniel has handled all stages of litigation, in both federal and state courts, for major corporate clients, as well as small businesses and individuals. Daniel’s commercial litigation experience ranges from the defense of a top 100 Fortune 500 corporation in Title VII sexual harassment and retaliation claims to the representation of oppressed minority shareholders.
In 2006 and 2009, Daniel was recognized as a Texas Rising Star, an honor that is reserved for the top Texas lawyers age 40 or younger, or those practicing law 10 or fewer years, and is given to less than 2.5 percent of all eligible lawyers.
Other lawyers in Houston, Texas
- Rosenfeld, A.J. - 3 views
- Washington, Kimberly Player - 2 views
- Fournier, Juli - 5 views
- Spagnoletti, Francis I - 34 views
- Prater, Wendy L. - 3 views
- Frankoff, Steven Barry - 9 views
- Williams, Q. Tate - 6 views
- Krell, L. James - 2 views
- Swonke, Adam R. - 6 views
- Schillaci, Giovanna - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Houston, Texas
- Elliott, John T. - 13 views
- Nakamoto, Joanna Madengerang - 21 views
- Jaimes-Salgado, Maria L. - 31 views
- Cook, Myesha - 25 views
- Hartdegen, Nanette - 14 views
- Sepulveda, Stephanie - 20 views
- Sadegh, David J. - 25 views
- Tomlinson, Ashley - 48 views
- Satagaj, Jennifer Wright - 20 views
- Reed, Andrew - 20 views