Address: 3710 Rawlins St. Ste. 1200, Dallas, TX 75219
Lawyer Firm: Vassallo & Salazar, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Real Estate, Eminent Domain, Inverse Condemnation, Commercial Litigation, Zoning, Planning and Land Use|
As an associate at the firm, Christene Jones focuses her practice in the areas of real estate, eminent domain, inverse condemnation, commercial litigation, zoning, planning and land use.
Ms. Jones graduated from Texas Tech University with a B.S. degree in 1981 and an M.Ed. degree in 1984. She received her Juris Doctor degree from Texas Wesleyan School of Law in 1994.
A native of Texas, Ms. Jones has served clients in Texas throughout her career.
Other lawyers in Dallas, Texas
- Saenz-Rodriguez, Michelle L. - 1 views
- Criss, David - 3 views
- Cortez, Carlos R. - 3 views
- Hamilton, Benjamin - 3 views
- Webb, Natalie - 2 views
- Kardell, Steve - 5 views
- Fisher, James Austin - 6 views
- Louque, Melinda - 2 views
- York, Alyssa - 7 views
- Turley, Linda - 7 views
Popular lawyers in Dallas, Texas
- Shiels, Thomas A. - 10 views
- Kirner, Lee - 13 views
- Cooks, Desmond L. - 13 views
- Sauter, Mindy - 12 views
- Mitchell, Markeyta - 34 views
- McClain, James E. - 9 views
- Oberheiden, Dr. Nick - 12 views
- Uhl, Michael J. - 11 views
- Hill, Teegan J. - 9 views
- DeFoor, Leanne - 15 views