Kaslow, Howard J.
Address: 8712 West Dodge Road Suite 300, Omaha, NE 68114
Lawyer Firm: Abrahams, Kaslow & Cassman LLP
|Areas of Practice||Business Organizations and Transactions, Estate Planning|
Howard J. Kaslow is a partner in the firm and a member of the business department. He joined the firm in 1964. Mr. Kaslow focuses his practice on corporate and business law and on estate and trust planning.
In his corporate practice, Mr. Kaslow represents corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, and other types of entities in a variety of corporate, financing, and other business transactions. He also assists his clients in the structuring of their businesses, including shareholder and other agreements among the business owners, and with tax and securities issues relating to their businesses.
Mr. Kaslow has broad experience in estate, trust and probate matters and regularly counsel counsels his clients in the preparation of wills, trusts, and powers of attorney. Mr. Kaslow specializes in creating personalized plans utilizing sophisticated estate and gift planning techniques such as "Q-TIP" marital deduction trusts, "Crummey" trusts, irrevocable life insurance trusts, grantor trusts, the use of generation skipping transfer tax exemptions, private charitable foundations, charitable trusts and supporting organizations, and family limited partnerships and limited liability companies.
Mr. Kaslow received his Bachelor of Arts degree, magna cum laude, from Yale University in 1960. He received his Bachelor of Law degree, cum laude, from Yale Law School in 1964. Mr. Kaslow also studied at Oxford University as a Rhodes Scholar.
Mr. Kaslow is a member of the Omaha, Nebraska State and American Bar Associations. He is a Fellow of the Nebraska Bar Foundation and the American Bar Foundation.
Mr. Kaslow has also served as a director or trustee of numerous civic organizations, including Father Flanagan’s Boys’ Home, the Omaha Community Foundation, Fontenelle Forest, Inclusive Communities, the Institute for Holocaust Education, and the Jewish Federation of Omaha, and has held various leadership positions with each of the organizations.
Other lawyers in Omaha, Nebraska
- Dorwart, Thomas C. - 3 views
- Dowd, Michael P. - 3 views
- Fry, R. Craig - 10 views
- Suing, Dean F. - 34 views
- Kasher, James F. (Retired) - 1 views
- Black, J. Robert - 8 views
- Mullaney, Alexis S. - 5 views
- Henningsen, Josh - 6 views
- Johnson, Karisa D. - 14 views
- Nelson, Karen S. - 7 views
Popular lawyers in Omaha, Nebraska
- Pomerleau, Christopher K. - 21 views
- Peebles, Edith T. - 11 views
- Roth, Christopher J. - 12 views
- Higgins, Matthew S. - 14 views
- Goodall, Mark L. - 21 views
- Nielsen, Niel D. - 28 views
- Horgan, Jack D. - 10 views
- Suing, Dean F. - 34 views
- McGough, Jim K. - 12 views
- Dorwart, Charles E - 11 views