Katzenberg, Brian D.
Address: 347 N Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21201
Lawyer Firm: Cohen, Snyder, Eisenberg & Katzenberg, P.A.
|Areas of Practice||Workers Compensation, Personal Injury, Criminal Law|
Brian D. Katzenberg is admitted to practice law in Maryland and the United States District Court for the District of Maryland. Mr. Katzenberg is dedicated to representing workers and individuals who have experienced injury on the job or elsewhere. HIs practice areas include worker’s compensation, automobile accidents, personal injuries, and minor criminal offenses.
Mr. Katzenberg regularly appears before the Worker’s Compensation Commission of Maryland, Social Security Office of Administrative Review, as well as many of the District and Circuit Courts of Maryland. Mr. Katzenberg has been recognized as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers for Worker’s Compensation litigation for multiple years.
Mr. Katzenberg lives in Baltimore City and is active in a range of pro-bono activities. He is a chair of Courting Art Baltimore through the Bar Association for Baltimore City (www.courtingartbaltimore.com,) which is a local art contest that provides scholarships to Baltimore City high school students. He is also on the board of the Maryland Workers Compensation Educational Association, participates in Wills for Heroes, and is a member of the Box 414 Association. Mr. Katzenberg is on the board of the Baltimore Hebrew Congregation and a member of the Wyman Park Community Association. Mr. Katzenberg is also a member of the Maryland State Bar Association and the Maryland Association for Justice.
Mr. Katzenberg graduated from the University of Virginia and majored in American Studies. While in the American Studies program he concentrated his research on the American Labor Movement and United States industrial relations. Mr. Katzenberg earned his J.D. from the University of Maryland, School of Law. While at the University of Maryland, Mr. Katzenberg participated in the Workers’ Rights Clinic and received the Ward Kershaw Prize for outstanding work in class-action litigation. Since law school, Mr. Katzenberg has regularly attended legal seminars and workshops to improve his practice.
Update Katzenberg, Brian D. information | View Google Map
Other lawyers in Baltimore, Maryland
- Marshall, Michael L. – Member - 1 views
- Wright, Justin P. – Associate - 8 views
- O’Toole, Thomas - 5 views
- Heyman, William S. - 2 views
- Staton, Kerry D. - 3 views
- Ingerman, Bruce E. - 4 views
- Fisher, Kristen M. - 0 views
- Ball, Chaz R. – Associate - 2 views
- Dowdy, Kieran P. – Associate - 3 views
- Schlachman, Sidney – Of Counsel - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Baltimore, Maryland
- Prokop, Kelli A. - 14 views
- Fox, Jason D. - 7 views
- Naiman , Aaron A. - 7 views
- Belsky, Henry L. – Member - 9 views
- Yahr, Joseph M. – Associate - 10 views
- Greene, Barbara – Associate - 8 views
- Forman, Keith D. - 7 views
- Grossman, David M. - 6 views
- Katzenberg, Alex S. III - 8 views
- Kramer, Paul R. - 8 views
Most rated lawyers in Baltimore, Maryland
- Kramer, Paul R. - 0 votes
- Fisher, Kristen M. - 0 votes
- Kuok, Chi Hang - 0 votes
- Ingerman, Bruce E. - 0 votes
- Faby, Raymond M. - 0 votes
- Newbrough, Thomas C. - 0 votes
- Marshall, Michael L. – Member - 0 votes
- Koch, Mary McNamara - 0 votes
- McCarraher, Albert – Associate - 0 votes
- Norman, Christopher S. - 0 votes