Address: 2029 Century Park East Sixteenth Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90067
Lawyer Firm: Baker Marquart LLP
|Areas of Practice||Criminal Defense, Regulatory Defense Matters, Civil Litigation|
Brian is an accomplished trial attorney, who has successfully litigated in federal and state court in California and New York and argued before the Ninth Circuit. Brian represents individuals and corporate clients in high-stakes and complex criminal, regulatory and civil matters.
As an Assistant United States Attorney in the Major Frauds Section of the United States Attorney’s Office in Los Angeles for the past 5 years, Brian handled significant white-collar criminal cases, including cases involving corporate fraud, money laundering, and tax violations.
Brian has lectured at USC Law School and currently co-teaches a seminar there on federal criminal law. Brian graduated from New York University School of Law in 2000 and received his undergraduate degree from the University of Washington in 1996.
Brian is admitted to practice in California and New York and before various federal courts.
Other lawyers in Los Angeles, California
- Ameele, Melanie L. - 3 views
- Lodise, Margaret G. - 7 views
- Rodriguez, Ambrosio - 5 views
- Broomer, Sarah S. - 14 views
- Shakouri, Michael A. - 4 views
- Kroll, Ryan - 6 views
- Dimonte, Anthony A. - 7 views
- Nicola, Hany Adel - 17 views
- Xia, Rong - 3 views
- Depew, Brenda - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Los Angeles, California
- Sayre, Angela V. - 13 views
- Farah, Neda - 19 views
- Eng, Mattias A. - 14 views
- Seplow, Michael D. - 16 views
- Girardi, John A. - 13 views
- Beirne, Peter C. - 13 views
- Asvar, Christopher Arash - 14 views
- Karama, Jacqueline C. - 19 views
- Grosch, Katja M. - 15 views
- He, Ye Iris Esq. - 12 views