Address: 190 Moore Street Suite 306, Hackensack, NJ 07601
Lawyer Firm: Kates Nussman Ellis Farhi & Earle, LLP
|Areas of Practice|
Cara Landolfi is an associate of the firm, admitted to the New Jersey and Pennsylvania bars in 2012.
Cara is a graduate of Franklin and Marshall College in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, where she earned a bachelor’s degree with a double major in Public Policy and Psychology. While at Franklin and Marshall, Cara was a member and captain of the Women’s Basketball team.
After college, Cara attended Duquesne University School of Law in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and graduated cum laude. During law school, Cara excelled at oral advocacy winning Duquesne’s first year Outstanding Oral Argument award. Subsequently, she became a member of the Appellate Moot Court Board, which enabled her to further hone her advocacy skills. During her third year, Cara participated in an Electronic Discovery clinic and was award a Public Interest Fellowship.
Prior to entering private practice, Cara served as the judicial clerk in the Law Division to the Honorable John J. Langan, Jr., J.S.C., at the Bergen County Superior Court. She is currently a member of the Bergen County Bar Association, Young Lawyer’s Division.
Other lawyers in Hackensack, New Jersey
- Ellis, Joel M. - 8 views
- Shear, Beatrix W - 4 views
- Atkins, Bruce L. Esq. - 5 views
- Croland (1938-2008), Barry I. - 4 views
- Sorkow, Harvey R. - 10 views
- Remson, Nina C. - 44 views
- Faugno, Paul Esq. - 5 views
- Rogan, Edward T. - 4 views
- Lin, Cheryl - 6 views
- Shapiro, Robert P. - 5 views
Popular lawyers in Hackensack, New Jersey
- Lurie, Janet B. - 7 views
- Nussman, Bruce L. - 28 views
- Corriston, Kevin C. - 8 views
- Ginzburg, Marina Esquire - 7 views
- Steinbach, Harold I. - 9 views
- Corriston, E. Carter Sr. - 12 views
- Weinberg, Gale B. - 7 views
- Parisi, Joyce A. - 7 views
- Cooper, Ashley Tate Esq. - 17 views
- Torchin, David - 11 views