Lanzon , Scott A.
Address: 550 West Main Street Suite 550, Knoxville, TN 37902
Lawyer Firm: Hindman & Lanzon
|Areas of Practice|
Scott A. Lanzon was born in Fort Campbell, Kentucky, where his father was serving in the United States Army, 101stAirborne. Raised in Detroit, Michigan, Scott graduated from the University of Montana in 1998. After working in New York City , Scott decided to pursue a career in law. He graduated from Vermont Law School in 2004, and immediately joined the Franklin County Prosecutor’s Office in Columbus, Ohio. In 2007, Scott joined the law firm of Thomas and Company, where he served as an associate. Scott returned to Montana in 2008, and had a successful career as a prosecutor at the Gallatin County Attorney’s Office. In 2011, Scott moved to beautiful East Tennessee and entered private practice.
Scott is a committed father, son, brother, and bird-dog owner. Always active in the outdoors, he enjoys fly-fishing, bird hunting, and spending time with his family on the banks of the Holston River. Scott attends Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in downtown Knoxville.
Scott takes great pride in his work and is committed to helping people who are in need. The moment someone is accused of a crime or in need of legal help can be a confusing and difficult time. At Hindman & Lanzon, we take the time to help our clients understand and analyze their cases and use our years of experience to empower our clients through competent and thorough representation. In a time of need, finding someone you can depend on is pivotal. Hindman & Lanzon is a firm you can depend on.
Other lawyers in Knoxville, Tennessee
- Howard, Julia S. - 5 views
- Kramer, Wayne R. - 1 views
- Nichol, H. Douglas - 5 views
- Gillman, H. Stephen - 2 views
- Slaughter, Patrick - 4 views
- Lawson, Cynthia - 6 views
- Breeding, Shelley Suzanne - 4 views
- Zuker, Ronald J. - 5 views
- Bowman, Robert L. - 2 views
- Kennedy, Blair L. - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Knoxville, Tennessee
- Wall, Mabern E. - 8 views
- Schwartz, Allen E. - 8 views
- Trammell, Brian Hardy - 6 views
- Harber, John K. - 9 views
- Parker, Thomas Madison - 9 views
- Henry, Bradley L. - 11 views
- Green, Erica D. - 7 views
- Lehberger, Jo Ann - 16 views
- Alley, G. Keith - 6 views
- Griswold, J. Scott - 7 views