Leising, Daniel M.
Address: 227 Seabreeze Boulevard, Daytona Beach, FL 32118
Lawyer Firm: Delgado & Romanik
|Areas of Practice||DUI and Criminal Defense|
I grew up outside of Buffalo, New York in the village of Bemus Point. After graduating high school, I attended West Virginia University where I obtained a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. I continued my education at Stetson University College of Law where I obtained a J.D, and less than a month after graduation from law school, I began my career as an Assistant State Attorney here in Volusia County.
Starting in the Misdemeanor Division, I rapidly progressed through the office, ultimately becoming a supervisor in the Felony Division where I was responsible for the supervision and training of newly promoted attorneys as well as the handling of high profile cases.
During my nearly 8 years as a prosecutor I handled virtually every type of criminal case including, drug offenses, white collar crimes, DUI Manslaughter, traffic homicides and attempted murder. In this position, I was responsible for all stages of the prosecution from the filing of charges through jury trial.
Due to my extensive experience as a prosecutor, I was selected to give numerous lectures to local Law Enforcement and Statewide Agencies in such areas as Report Writing, Gambling, Gang Investigations, Elderly Abuse/Exploitation and Preparing to Testify in Court.
My goal of ultimately dedicating my career to criminal defense was achieved in 2010 when I became an associate at the Whited Law Firm. During nearly fours years in that position I practiced strictly criminal defense with an emphasis on DUI, but always maintained an active case load defending those charged with crimes of violence, gun offenses, drugs offenses, financial crimes and sex crimes.
In January 2014, I joined the law firm of Damore, Delgado, Romanik & Rawlins. I am eager to continue dedicating my career to defending those accused of committing crimes. No matter what offense my clients have been accused of, I will aggressively defend cases using the knowledge, skills and dedication I possess to achieve the best result I can.
When I am not in the Courtroom, I enjoy running, music, sports, movies and spending time with my wonderful wife and daughter.
Update Leising, Daniel M. information | View Google Map
Other lawyers in Daytona Beach, Florida
- Kaney, J. Lester Esq. - 2 views
- Williams, Drew C. - 1 views
- Westfall, Taylor M. - 4 views
- Crotty, Kathleen L. - 4 views
- Wiker, Alexander H. - 3 views
- Vedder, David F. - 9 views
- Cichon, Scott W. - 4 views
- Myers, Elizabeth A - 3 views
- Latinsky, Eric Alan - 2 views
- Gow, Jessica - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Daytona Beach, Florida
- Metz, Sarah L. - 17 views
- Mejia, Genine Ann - 7 views
- Johnson, Erica Celeste - 8 views
- Wickersham, Christopher W. Sr. - 13 views
- Merrell, Robert A. III - 8 views
- Parsons, William A. - 8 views
- Tessier, Dylan Joyce - 5 views
- Ganz, Frank S. - 14 views
- Romanik, Matthew E. - 14 views
- Ciocchetti, Michael - 6 views
Most rated lawyers in Daytona Beach, Florida
- Masters, Pamela R. - 0 votes
- Woersching, Holly J. - 0 votes
- Neitzke, Eric K. Esq. - 0 votes
- Chanfrau, Kelly - 0 votes
- Koberg, MaryEllen G. - 0 votes
- Sander Bowler, Maja - 0 votes
- Gow, Jessica - 0 votes
- Smith, Ruddledge H.C. - 0 votes
- Metz, Sarah L. - 0 votes
- Parsons, William A. - 0 votes